• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Scorpius

Agreed. I got to play the first round with a couple new ones this week. I love my seasoned *DS for long, but stable bombs and pro for less stable. My dilemma was finding a consistently over stable, straight to fade, wind fighter in the *Destroyer mold. They were just too inconsistent. Looks like I'll be filling the spot with the Scorpius for the foreseeable future!

Exactly :)

Are we the same person? I just looked at your lineup in your sig and I'm throwing all of the same stuff if you take out the Mako3 and switch McPros for BBs. I'm really loving FDs and PDs along with my Scorpius. Such a good lineup.

Maybe you're my long, lost twin haha. It took me a few years to work up to this lineup and it is really perfect for my throwing style. Glad it works for you, also :)

Re: SSC vs. SSRP, I've seen Scorpius marked SSRP on both ends of the stability spectrum. Some are the stiff pop-top meathooks, some are the softer and flatter bombers. The SSC I have fall somewhere in between. As always PLH, dome and stiffness are the deciding factor. I just wanted to put that out there in case people are calling stores looking specifically for the beefy ones. P.S. even the flat one are still pretty beefy unless you have a cannon.

Yeah, I've never seen in my hand, but it's there. http://golfdisc.com/sirius-scorpius-dyed
picture.php

Pretty sure this came up on the MDGC page on facebook a few months back and it was confirmed that the 2.1 is just yet another stamping mistake like the old "appoved" stamps. Considering that facebook isn't as easy to search as other websites, I doubt I'll be able to find the thread to confirm this, but I'll see if I can dig it up.

Last edited:
Interesting that the disc is labeled as "dyed", yet it just looks like a pink Scorpius. I wonder if they really are tie dyed or if they just dyed a bunch of white Scorpius pink...

i felt some sirius scorpius the other day at gggt, the plastic was slicker than the mc$h!ts.

immediately put down.

Weird. Every Scorpius I've touched has felt really great. I did get one bottom stamp that felt slick until I washed it.

Just got four of the latest run of bottom stamps and they are sweet. Almost exactly the same plh and pop top as the SSRPs that are my favorites, and they are this cool teal/blue color with swirls.

16147066658_50cb287a90_z.jpg

16332890671_ce4dfcdb0f.jpg

Latest posts