• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Scorpius

The most over stable Scorpius are the pink 2.1 run. The green and blue bottom stamps are made of soft star plastic, so they are not really that over stable in comparison.

The most over stable Scorpius are the pink 2.1 run. The green and blue bottom stamps are made of soft star plastic, so they are not really that over stable in comparison.

They definitely aren't that OS or the most OS of the bottom stamps, but they are what I would describe as a stable boomer. Great glide, good stability (no turn at 430') when new and the one I've been throwing for a while just has a touch of turn but always fades out.

d61383c2-7e29-4531-a508-2ff604fea967Scorpius%20Sirius.jpg

If anyone has a Scorpius with that stamp, that color of plastic, in the 165-168 range.. I am looking.

Love my Scorpius. To me it's a Destroyer-L. Really consistent overstable flight, but a straighter line than my destroyers. Destroyers seem to have a sharper fade, where the Scorpius seems to keep gliding.

Picked up a 2.1 Blue today. By looks and feel, it really seems like a good Destroyer. Nice consistent dome like a true Destroyer top. Its a nicesemi-firm run of star with good swirl in it. Looking forward to giving it a rip

My buddy has a few twins of those exact ones. I'll jack them from him and hit ya up on here. He'll never know. He lives such a privleged life of luxury, He won't even notice they're gone.

Thanks

I'll have to try one. Enjoying the Sirius versions right now.

My experience (and that of some others from reading this thread) is that the Qs are actually often less stable. They tend to not have the nice pop top dome of the Sirius. That's not universally true though. I thumbed through a stack of ZeroG Qs today and some were board flat while others had as big of a dome as my first run Siriuses. I bought a 160 with a really nice dome. I'm curious to see if it flies more like my flat 167 Q or my flat 150 zerog or my domey Siriuses.

I don't own any bottom stamps, but from what I've heard, the bottom stamps of a particular run are more OS than the rest of the discs in that run. So there were some early bottom stamps produced near the same time as the first runs and they are more OS than the first runs I believe. In the most recent run, I've heard that the regular run is slightly less stable than the FR, but the bottom stamps are more similar to a FR. In Sirius, I have only thrown the FR (I've got a stack of them so not running out for a while). I don't really need anything more OS than the FR for my arm, which is why I haven't looked at any of the bottom stamps.

One other thing; I think the differences in stability here are probably not huge by Innova standards. I looked at a few Sirius Scorpiuses of the latest run (2.1 I believe) when I was in the store and honestly they looked and felt pretty good to me. Still had nice domes and fairly stiff plastic. Maybe a little softer, but not terrible.

The "SSRP" bottom stamped are the most OS Scorpius of all I've tried. The big Q stamped ones are probably next, then the new bottom stamped ones in the 170-172 range with the big pop top. They aren't very OS but they have plenty of HSS and still lots of glide.

Cool. Those xxl stamps seem to be gone but maybe I'll try the marketplace.

Just found three SSRPs down at Honey Bear for $15 each. Merry Christmas to me. What a sweet disc. First throw birdied fifteen at Macanaquah into a headwind. Love at first flight.

Latest posts