• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Misprint pack delivery ETA: 1 hour. Can't wait!

I ordered a DD misprint package and I can't contain myself... I tracked my package this morning and it said it was in my town when the date for delivery was set for tomorrow! I see why a lot of you are addicted to the whole process of getting new plastic in the mail, and i haven't even seen mine yet lol. It seems to be raining now..

When I receive my package do I...

A. Stay inside, lying on my bed, showering myself in new plastic?

B. Drag my basket inside and practice 8 foot putts?

C. Take them out to my field, get wet (and probably sick), and look like a fool :D?

D. Take pictures of what you get and show us.

Or is it all of the above? :p

I vote for D though.

Readdress them to me, and send them off for extensive research.

My buddy and I ordered a DD misprint pack and it was totally stacked with awesome discs

I got 5 of the 10 and they are the following

renegade
escape (glow)
TRUTH
suspect
FURY

Great plastic! great fliers right out of the box!

I have yet to order any sort of misprint pack, but if I was going to I may go with a DD pack, considering I've never thrown any of their molds.

What kind of plastic/discs do people usually get with DD misprints? Is it all DD brand discs or any brand misprint?

A mix of Lat, West Side and DD such that you get 4 of one "brand" and 3 of both the others. They provide a decent mix of disc types and try to accomodate requests. I was pretty happy with what I got:

Distance:
Air Bolt (bagged but lost)
GL Flow
Air Tresspass
VIP Sword
Lucid Renegade (back-up)

Fairway:
VIP Underworld
Moonshine Diamond (bagged)

Mids:
VIP Warship (bagged)
Lucid Suspect

Putter:
Soft Classic Judge

Last edited:
HERE THEY ARE!!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1rxa7v0tsx06cc/100_0948.JPG
Westside UNDERWORLD [VIP] 'Rainbow stamp' 172g

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ih8hxfgi0mnrvt/100_0947.JPG
DD JUDGE [HARD] 'Oklahoma Open 2013 stamp' 175g
DD RENEGADE [LUCID] 'First Run stamp' 173g
DD TRUTH [LUCID] 'Quit your job...play disc golf! Jester stamp' 179g

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5szdfkkxyr6ld2/100_0946.JPG
L64 BOLT [OPTO] 174g
L64 PAIN [OPTO] 171g
L64 FURY [AIR] 175g
L64 MACE? [GOLD?] 'KUMM Anders Golfen St. Thomas stamp' 164g
L64 PURE [OPTO] 174g
L64 FLOW [GOLD] 174g

Curious as to what u asked for? I noticed your order wasnt the usual 3, 3, 4 ratio. Wondering if u asked for it to be that way or maybe they just have more lat64 then westside. Enjoy looks like u got a great pack either way

Thanks :) I asked for speed 11 and under. My arm speed isn't where I want it yet so I figured why have discs that are too much for me right now. If you have the money, do it. It was only $5 for shipping for a grand total of 84.99. I just added up the value and its $178.

Ya I'm like u need lower speed stuff.I'm not to picky so this pack seems ideal I'd like to try some new stuff. I have been loving my westside and DD discs,have yet to try any lat64 so i think ill take the plunge once payday rolls around.I'm needing a new plastic fix

Yeah (based on A LOT of research before buying the pack) L64 seem to be amazing. Nothing but good reviews. There are so many strong opinions, +\-, about Discraft, Innova, and Gateway that it is so hard to really make a choice on which direction because this person is saying this but this person is saying that. That is why i think this pack is perfect. All newer to the market discs so there are not many hardcore opinions which leaves me room to try and grow and develop my game organically by learning what works for me in different situations and not being pulled in 100 different directions by biased reviews.

I'm the same way with other ppls opinions. To each his own, everyone has a different styles and forms it seems best as I've learn to just try something and see what works for me. Frankly I've loved the product I've gotten from these companies and would like to try more that's y I've been reading up on this pack.the only negatives I've seen are ppl who want to be to specific about what they want and thats kinda missing the point of the deal.

that doesnt appear to be one of the moonshine air judges...it looks like the standard classic with the oklahoma open stamp....they did more than just the moonshine airs with that stamp, but they only did 75 or so of the moonshine airs with that stamp just to be clear. The moonshine airs that they did came out more of like a caramel color and they are like the lucid plastic. Sorry to be a naysayer but I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to find out that isnt the case.