• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

yup, this one annoys me the most. I usually say "everyone wastes their money on something, for me it's DG"

I know of people that have hundreds of DVD's but look at me like I am crazy when I say I have over 100 Disc Golf discs. I think I own maybe 10 DVDs and I haven't watched one in over a year. I don't even have a real DVD player, I have to use my Nintendo Wii to watch DVD's.

As I line up the 275' hole, bikinjack asks, "are you really going to throw a thumber on this one?"

And then r-intermediate curses as I make my birdie putt from 8'.

"Did you just set your bag down in poop?" Being asked this is never a good thing.

Agreed, just because I am playing disc doesn't automatically mean I have droogz or cigarettes on me.

I was playing the other day and before we started he said he had to stop by his truck to drop off some smokes and put back 3 beers. I thought that was strange but I did not ask why. It was not until hole 9 when he had been hit up four times for smokes and beer that it occurred to me.

CHEERS - Koffee

I was at Bowling Green a few years back and the pros were playing. I saw Climo sitting down in the parking lot. I take a disc over to him for an autograph and he gladly obliged. I then ask the stoopidest question I could have asked. "Ken, you're not going to retire are you?"
Little did I know that he had just barely gotten on the top card and was playing terribly.
My shoe tasted funky that day.