• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Irritating Question People Ask While Playing

How about when some one misses a 4'' putt, picks up their putter and slams it in the chains as if they were teeing off. This really chaps my gouch, nah not really but it sure is funny. Unless Im the one missing those ez putts.

How about when some one misses a 4'' putt, picks up their putter and slams it in the chains as if they were teeing off. This really chaps my gouch, nah not really but it sure is funny. Unless Im the one missing those ez putts.

My buddy is somewhat known for this. On New Year's day this year he chucked his whole bag in the basket after missing a putt. Really whipped it. A minute later he calmed and made his New Year's resolution to not do that anymore. So-far, so-good.

He still goes through PS3 controllers like it's his job, though.:\

"Do you mind if I (euphemism for something illegal)?"

If I'm in a tournament, they're putting me in the position of doing my duty and playing policeman, which I'd prefer not to have to do.

Tournament or not, they're asking me to assume the risk of getting caught with them and punished for something I'm not even getting the enjoyment of.

Please don't ask.

If I'm in a tournament, they're putting me in the position of doing my duty and playing policeman, which I'd prefer not to have to do.

Tournament or not, they're asking me to assume the risk of getting caught with them and punished for something I'm not even getting the enjoyment of.

Please don't ask.

I have no problem telling people That I DO mind. Of course that would only be in a tournament round. In a casual round I dont care what other players do, as long as I have the opportunity to relocate myself. If they were partaking near the teepad however when Im going to throw, I will absolutely speak up.

Please don't ask.

wow. the man has you scared of even being in the general vicinity of something illegal that youre not even participating in.

thats sad.

Yeah, I know if they get caught and im with i wont get into trouble. I just stick with my beer. Which is totally better to do than something illegal in public. I don't litter either.

Yeah, I know if they get caught and im with i wont get into trouble. I just stick with my beer. Which is totally better to do than something illegal in public. I don't litter either.

Ohhh. Look at dicordye sitting on his cloud of judgement handing down life lessons!!;)

Ja, I figured of get razzed cause usually when peeps drink on the course they litter. My philosophy is to worry about myself, what can i say?

I used to play disc golf as an excuse to use drugs and drink. Only recently did I discover that people actually take this sport seriously.

At least it's legal for you to drink a beer in a public park. It's illegal here. :thmbdown:

We had a local course were some teens were smoking things they shouldn't have been smoking, and a lady with kids confronted them, and they pushed her down, and the cops were called.

After that, some cops went and bought some bags and discs, and started walking the course dressed as disc golfers, and started to bust people left and right.

Latest posts