• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

I took my Amps to a shorter wooded course today. Working shorter lines in the woods the Amp wasn't nearly as understable as it was for me out in the open.

I think I'd get more use out of the low PLH amp. Seeing as how all the rest of my neutron discs are red, and discspeeds low PLH volt was red, I'm gonna stick with red and hope for the best.

Color in MVP discs shouldn't have much to do with how the core sets into the overmold. That red Amp could have just bet set a little different.

We need a bigger sample size to see if this will be an issue with the Amp.

Color in MVP discs shouldn't have much to do with how the core sets into the overmold. That red Amp could have just bet set a little different.

We need a bigger sample size to see if this will be an issue with the Amp.

Right, but based on how consistently stable white neutron has been with the volt, I'll just hope that's the case with the amp as well. Once these first runs are over, I'm sure we will see more consistency.

I have an eagle that I got to replace a teebird that I lost. I have a river, but I don't keep it in my bag because its not really reliably understable for me. Should I check out the Amp?

I'm guessing you're not getting your rivers up to their intended speed to make them turnover....
Just a guess though

How did you like them?

On hole 20, filming drives too. Pretty cold so throwing is a little tough at the moment. So far the white one feels a tick more overstable than my most OS Volt and the red feels like a worn roadrunner. The white one has a longer Teebird feel and I can see it becoming my go to strsight and hyzer driver for everything but max D, the red I'm not real sure about, still figuring out how it flies at different power levels.

I'll post a video tonight or tomorrow.

On hole 20, filming drives too. Pretty cold so throwing is a little tough at the moment. So far the white one feels a tick more overstable than my most OS Volt and the red feels like a worn roadrunner. The white one has a longer Teebird feel and I can see it becoming my go to strsight and hyzer driver for everything but max D, the red I'm not real sure about, still figuring out how it flies at different power levels.

I'll post a video tonight or tomorrow.

More overstable than a Volt? Hmmm...now this intrigues me. Not neccesarily in a good way.

Well hell. If the White Amps are more OS than the Volt then I may have several Disc Nation Amps up for trade in December.

Well hell. If the White Amps are more OS than the Volt then I may have several Disc Nation Amps up for trade in December.

Yeah that's NOT what MVP wants to hear I'm sure - that their understable is more overstable than the Volt... Interesting.

Latest posts