• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

I don't know why you would post in a thread without reason anything previous to your post

I just can't wait until tomorrow...

If they allow this to go through the weekend... This thread will be larger than the income tax code

At least they are going to be very good discs worth throwing! Cannot wait for formal announcement.

See my sig! MVP checks my cart and replace those foreign discs! I think they are going to surprise us.

This thread makes me really, really sad.

How can you guys get THIS into a new release? Like, really? It's not like these discs are liquid gold that changed the game. They are just discs. Who gives a **** in the long run? Yeesh. If it's an overstable driving putter, GREAT, I'll definitely get one. If it's not, then I don't need another MVP disc.

This thread should be titled "fanbois only" and screened for people who throw that term out as a negative. Then everyone can come in here and splooge all over themselves about MVP. I'm saying this AND I THROW MVP.

Calm down guys, and go throw some freakin' frisbees already.

^haterrrr\

Do you have ANY fun? with over 6l in views.. someone enjoys it.

Lets be real-- DGCR is boring without MVP and innova threads.

It's great that they are starting the year off with a bang.

Something completely new. It has us all talking...hating...loving...wanting.

"I believe."

How can you guys get THIS into a new release? Like, really? It's not like these discs are liquid gold that changed the game. They are just discs. Who gives a **** in the long run? Yeesh. If it's an overstable driving putter, GREAT, I'll definitely get one. If it's not, then I don't need another MVP disc.

This thread should be titled "fanbois only" and screened for people who throw that term out as a negative. Then everyone can come in here and splooge all over themselves about MVP. I'm saying this AND I THROW MVP.

some of us are currently stuck in a polar vortex. This is our only source of fun. Please don't take it away.

I feel sorry for people who can't let out their inner child anymore and just have fun and let themselves get excited about something they enjoy. We're talking about disc golf here. It's supposed to be fun. It's fun to get excited about new products. To speculate and joke around. Why do you hate fun?

Last edited:
^haterrrr\

Do you have ANY fun? with over 6l in views.. someone enjoys it.

Lets be real-- DGCR is boring without MVP and innova threads.

I want to be known as the Jim Cornette of disc golf.

If you guys are wrestling fans, you'll understand that reference. If not, I just cant explain it here.

Latest posts