• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

And I know this might sound stupid but I think the graphic on the disc surrounding the logo is a profile shot of the rim. We've see the one above that looks indented like the rim of an Axis. Then there is another shot where it bows outward like the rim of...well...there is nothing that bows that far out but look on MVP's home page and on the disc pages your can see the cutaways of the discs.

On those pages you can also see the rims are solid and mold right up against the faceplate.

Now look at the Axiom logo. I think that is a cut away of the inside of the new rim. There are hollow sections in the rim. Still firm but with more give on impact.

This is all just fun guessing.

Eclipse Proton?

Can't be. On the same stamp we can read the word Neutron as well as see the Neutron stamp. So unless they've got an "Eclipse Neutron Proton" I don't think that's it. I think it's Envy Putter? Which would mean we're getting two new putters.

Eclipse doesn't refer to just the overmold being glow. Eclipse is a combination of a glow mold and transparent core (I remember Zam explaining this a while ago).

If there's a glow overmold coming out with an opaque core, it should have a new plastic designation.

Eclipse doesn't refer to just the overmold being glow. Eclipse is a combination of a glow mold and transparent core (I remember Zam explaining this a while ago).

If there's a glow overmold coming out with an opaque core, it should have a new plastic designation.

tried to explain this a long time ago but was lost in all the excitement of nothingness.

The genius in all this is in the actual definition of Axiom:

"A self-evident principle or one that is accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument; a postulate."

This thread has shown that the MVP Axiom is that MVP discs are awesome. No evidence or testing is needed, if it's made by MVP, it must be awesome.

polls_complaining_5523_978883_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Since transparent and glow is Eclipse does that mean opaque and glow will be New Moon?

ooo a ploy at getting the twilight kids into disc golf....

The genius in all this is in the actual definition of Axiom:

"A self-evident principle or one that is accepted as true without proof as the basis for argument; a postulate."

This thread has shown that the MVP Axiom is that MVP discs are awesome. No evidence or testing is needed, if it's made by MVP, it must be awesome.

search before you post.. there's already a thread in the landfill for postulates.....

... bazinga

After we figure out the code, you wanna go with me to steal the Declaration of Independence?

:D

Only if we can use our MVP discs to pull off the caper.

MVP discs are so powerful they can take knock out security guards.
MVP discs are so accurate we can hit the off switch through a maze of infrared beams.

What are the chances that everyone in this thread is wrong? That Zam has been having a little fun?

Well, fun, and mischief. :p

Latest posts