• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

While not a "top" pro yet, according to a recent CCDG ITB video, Peter McBride putts with a Proline Titanic.

LOL WHUT? Who? isnt that a 970 rated kid?

edit. 990. he would destroy me. but still. not even close to top pro. and I have no idea what a proline disc feels like.

Last edited:
hmmm which does this thread deserve... :popcorn: .. or ... :rolleyes: .. think its gotta be :rolleyes: , yup its :rolleyes: .. :thmbup:

Well, not many threads get 17 pages of discussion in less than 24 hours. Gyro has something to do with it again.. :)

Judging an entire company on one product? :wall:

no actually the only disc i have yet to throw is the servo. i just have no plans to spend anymore of my money on their products. im not hating on the company just clarifying that i am no fanboy.

Could Envy be the name of the colored rims (more speculation), as in, "Man, I've got all these black rims and now I'm jonesing for some of that color." Envy, boom. :wall: :confused:

no actually the only disc i have yet to throw is the servo. i just have no plans to spend anymore of my money on their products. im not hating on the company just clarifying that i am no fanboy.

Well said...

Quite honestly, I've never understood the whole "they suck" thing when someone refers to one company or another if a specific disc or line doesn't work for someone.

Personally, there's something about Gateway putters that don't jive with me. Do they suck? Of course not. Plenty of people use them quite successfully. I think it's easy to lose that perspective when the more companies that thrive means the sport as a whole gets stronger.

So, while I don't throw Gateway, I hope they thrive, cause more players should help with more courses, more innovation, more competition, etc... I would hope that people who DON'T like MVP discs would, deep down, feel the same.

(...let the flaming begin ;-)

What we know so far.

axiomidea.jpg

Here's a little photoshop work putting together all of what we know from the photos MVP has released. Their are lines for text on the stamp that needs to be filled in.

- ALIAS is a new disc (based on shape it's a putter or mid)
- ENVY is a new disc
- AXIOM is something new in Neutron and Proton plastics. We've seen the
Axiom stamp on Neutron and Proton plastics. (This also means it's not just a Neutron Glow Rim)
- Neutron now can have a white rim (possibly different colors)

On the disc stamp we have the following beginning with the name of the disc and going counter clockwise.

Name of Disc: Alias, Envy
Axiom _________ logo
4 dots in a certain pattern
Same graphic element that surround the Axiom logo.
Two lines of test:
Line 1: E_______
Line 2: P________
Neutron plastic logo
Two lines of text:
Line 1: Axiom ______
Line 2: Neutron _______
Another graphic element similar to the one surrounding the Axiom Logo

Based on all of this I think we getting the following:

2 new discs.
The Alias will be a zone like OS putter.
The Envy I have no idea. I wish for a distance driver but my guess is it's a very US mid. (Fuse like)

The Axiom is some type of new rim/mold configuration. Comes in white that can be dyed and black.
It is not a base plastic because we've seen the Neutron and Axiom logo on the same disc. Axiom by definition is an accepted truth, the first kernel of logical. Like saying the sun is hot. No one dispute it. In one picture of the Axiom logo MVP wrote "The Icon of Truth".

^^ Oh. My. Gosh. :D

I love it! :thmbup:

Even it might all be wrong. :p

You guys are crazy. It's a shame they won't shut this thread down since now there are profile pics to speculate on.

And by you guys I mean the ones going off the deep end and trying to kill each other with internet posts...not the ones just having fun.

At the least this thread has entertainment value. :D Sometimes it can get boring around here, this thread blew up 8 pages since this morning!

Cant wait till MVP spills all the beans on this. Will be awaiting getting back on tonight after work!

Could Envy be the name of the colored rims (more speculation), as in, "Man, I've got all these black rims and now I'm jonesing for some of that color." Envy, boom. :wall: :confused:

We have never actually seen the word envy on a disc where the rim is shown. What we have seen is
1. The word envy in the same place on the hotstamp as alias was (relative to the words axiom),
2. A putter/mid like disc with axiom tooled on the rim (with maybe colored
overmolds of the same or different discs in the background),
3. The axiom symbol on what looks like an eclipse proton disc, and
4. What may be the same disc as seen in the axiom tooled picture, but with the classic black overmold.

If you look at the other little bits you can see on the previous blue eclipse neutron looking discs though, the one posted on the 5th, you can see the Y at the end of the big envy, and what looks like the starts of envy (or eclipse) and proton. The most recent picture, however, shows axiom and neutron...

Edit: Nice summary there, bfowler

Last edited:
I have to say, while I don't love most MVP products, the MVP threads are awesome. So predictable, yet so fun to read.

Keep it up, fellas.

Latest posts