• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

If you look really really close you can see your dignity fading away and the mvp hallucinations kicking in from soooo much speculation...:|

No one knows they just want to be able to say they were the first ones to guess it right if it ends up being true...

I just pray that in the bowels of maple valley plastics is a gigantic board, and on that board are thousands of threads from people pontificating. I love mvp, but this has now become my favorite part of the unveiling..

:clap:

I lightened the pic in photoshop. Definitely different color rims. 4 black, 1 pink and 4 red.

They almost look half and half like the mold goes all the way to the side of the disc. Probably a trick of the light on the half and half.

To me, it looks more like 4 white, 1 pink, and 4 red, honestly

Axiom is like eclipse. It's glow neutron plastic??????

They don't currently have the plastic type tooled on the overmold, so unless they changed something, I think it's pretty safe to say that is the disc name.

axiumlight.jpg

yeah red and pink

Attachments

• redrims.jpg
    redrims.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Do the Eclipse discs have "ECLIPSE" tooled in the rims?

No, they do not. The 4 sections of tooling are MVP, GYRO, PDGA approved, and the mold name.

i think it looks like red discs with black over molds.

If you start at the white sections on the bottom (which look more beveled the further down you go), The pink and red sections would have to be overmold. Besides, the pink and red sections go out to the edge of the disc further than the black sections do, so I would think they would have to be the overmold.

Those pink discs in the foreground seem exceptionally vibrant. I don't think we've seen a pink color quite like that yet.

Another thought... The Axiom rim pictured could be one disc, while the stacks in the fore and background can be completely different molds. Still think there's more to be revealed here than meets the eye...

You guys are going to give yourselves aneurysms trying to get to the bottom of this "mystery".

MVP needs to take a lesson from Innova. They just released a new disc without any teasing and they were sold out before I could blink.

Latest posts