• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] MVP Axiom

I spent hours processing the images available and I have discovered that the word after AXIOM is SKIZZLE34.

That's just what they are calling the new baseline plastic that is molded out of genuine gopher leather so now you can actually " gopher the hole" ...you guys were soooo far off

I guess everyone has forgotten how the disc in this pic has both "Alias" and "Axiom" stamped on it (alias in big letters, axiom in the bottom right corner). It's obviously a new disc and a new plastic.

1526878_656790897711122_1458989972_n.png

I guess everyone has forgotten how the disc in this pic has both "Alias" and "Axiom" stamped on it (alias in big letters, axiom in the bottom right corner). It's obviously a new disc and a new plastic.

1526878_656790897711122_1458989972_n.png

Oddly enough, for me it is the facts that seem to be compelling... Like words and pictures and all that jazz. Weiiiird

This is great evidence!

I'll say it again: Alias is new plastic for the rim. It is NOT glow, just white. This allows it to be colored. Axiom is a new disc, thus why it is seen in both Proton and Neutron.

hmmm

New colored rim plastic doesn't really get me excited. The disc should be cool though.

Man, so many people with guesses who don't qualify them as such. I would hate to be a new player coming here to look for information. Everyone knows everything.

I guess what I am saying is this: If you're guessing, say you're guessing. All the absolutes are misleading.

Man, so many people with guesses who don't qualify them as such. I would hate to be a new player coming here to look for information. Everyone knows everything.

I guess what I am saying is this: If you're guessing, say you're guessing. All the absolutes are misleading.

Lol, i just assume everything i hear on this entire forum is a guess :p

New molds > "new" blends.

Really doubt seeing a different plastic from current neutron/proton being run in the cores.

I'll say it again: Alias is new plastic for the rim. It is NOT glow, just white. This allows it to be colored. Axiom is a new disc, thus why it is seen in both Proton and Neutron.

So basically we're getting colored rims, like Innova did with their overmolds (Atlas, Nova), and a new disc. I'm alright with that! :thmbup:

New molds > "new" blends.

Really doubt seeing a different plastic from current neutron/proton being run in the cores.

Agree completely.

I don't understand what the *need* is for a baseline plastic that everyone is talking about. Part of what differentiates MVP is higher quality, IMHO. Why sacrifice that for the sake of selling a $9-10 disc vs a $13-15 disc??

Doesn't make sense.... Too much effort for too little reward.

Agree completely.

I don't understand what the *need* is for a baseline plastic that everyone is talking about. Part of what differentiates MVP is higher quality, IMHO. Why sacrifice that for the sake of selling a $9-10 disc vs a $13-15 disc??

I'll respectfully disagree. MVP will get a lot more walk-up business, if you will, by having a lower cost alternative in brick and mortar shops. Plus, Proton and Neutron retail closer to $17+. The low price would be attractive to newer players who walk into a store and want to leave with something affordable to try.

Also, the break-in period on base plastic is faster, which would be awesome for MVP's molds. A base plastic Volt? Sign me up. Same for the Resistor. And a lot of people won't touch the putters because they aren't in base plastic.

I don't honestly think this Axiom or Alias or whatever is a base plastic. Just laying out why I think it would be a good idea from a business standpoint.

Agree completely.

The *need* is for putters that don't chain out. Granted, if you hit dead center they're going to stick, but one thing that all of the MVP throwers in my area agree on is the need for a "grippier" edge for the putters.

I think that not having base plastic makes MVP unique in it's own way - it's kinda became a part of the brand. MVP Base plastic would be very interesting..

New picture... What is everyone thinking now... Axiom & the Neutron logo stamped on the disc. With a new word

999148_659972507392961_1434077800_n.png

so now we see the neutron symbol at the top, an intricate stamp design with axiom at the right and alias to the right of axiom

So what real information is out there, other than the picture? Not interested in speculation, and guesses.