• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a nice upshot the other day at Renny Gold.

Threw a Mayhem off the tee on #11, a 1040' hole. Flipped it over in the crosswind a bit much and thought it caught a tree, but it landed on the right edge of the fairway.

Blasted my Nitro on a high anny, letting it flex out and fade pin deep, putting me about 50' left of the pin for a good look at an eagle. It was fun to watch, it was in the 575-600' range I'd guess. Had a bit of tailwind to help me out.

IrLFyNx.jpg

Then on one of the next holes, #14, I threw a Wrath off the tee and landed about 50' closer than I ever have. This one is about 565' IIRC. Missed the putt by two inches...would have been my second time getting a 2!

k0Mrraf.jpg

Hadn't been playing often the past 6 months but I'm trying to change that. Maybe I'll even put together some new videos.

Threw a Mayhem off the tee on #11, a 1040' hole. Flipped it over in the crosswind a bit much and thought it caught a tree, but it landed on the right edge of the fairway.

Blasted my Nitro on a high anny, letting it flex out and fade pin deep, putting me about 50' left of the pin for a good look at an eagle. It was fun to watch, it was in the 575-600' range I'd guess. Had a bit of tailwind to help me out.

Then on one of the next holes, #14, I threw a Wrath off the tee and landed about 50' closer than I ever have. This one is about 565' IIRC. Missed the putt by two inches...would have been my second time getting a 2!

Hadn't been playing often the past 6 months but I'm trying to change that. Maybe I'll even put together some new videos.

im wondering how coherent you are to the outside world?

IrLFyNx.jpg

k0Mrraf.jpg

Thanks for the highlights. Been wondering when you were going to shoot some more videos.

IrLFyNx.jpg

k0Mrraf.jpg

Mike's upshots are 600ft. NBD.

Glad you back playing. You think the distance technique video you teased awhile ago will be on the docket for 2018? No pressure, just curious.

I putt with a black medium E Atom, that black heart of the chains is calling my name and I'm not even a stamp guy.

I understand that. I'm not a stamp guy and I jumped on the Skullboy Atoms when they appeared. The heart of the chains is tempting.

hahahaha it hurts becomes it did...

ive played with players that are and miss 20 footers

ill stop before going on a rant but yes it would

Wow it's almost like sponsored players never miss them. I mean sure we see Jerm and schusterick at like 60% inside the circle but yeah sponsored pros never miss putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I need an baseline proxy if the envy is available?

How long are you willing to wait for the Envy to beat in?
If you are willing to wait, no.

Electron med will beat in faster than Electron soft. I have not had the chance to expermint with the Electron firm yet, but my, if feels nice in the hand

Do I need an baseline proxy if the envy is available?

Well maybe once baseline becomes available. I carry 2 Soft Neutron Envys, a Soft Electron (for putting), and a Proxy. My oldest is a soft Neutron Envy and while it holds the Anny line well, it has to be shaped more into the shot. The Proxy is easier to hold that panning anny, especially from a patent pending shot. I also like them for outside the circle and straddle putts that I have to get a hyzer flip to flat. Not as good in a headwind. Stick with the Envy and more snap for those.

Wow it's almost like sponsored players never miss them. I mean sure we see Jerm and schusterick at like 60% inside the circle but yeah sponsored pros never miss putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope you arent like this in real life

Well maybe once baseline becomes available. I carry 2 Soft Neutron Envys, a Soft Electron (for putting), and a Proxy. My oldest is a soft Neutron Envy and while it holds the Anny line well, it has to be shaped more into the shot. The Proxy is easier to hold that panning anny, especially from a patent pending shot. I also like them for outside the circle and straddle putts that I have to get a hyzer flip to flat. Not as good in a headwind. Stick with the Envy and more snap for those.

Feels like they're five years away from a baseline proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts