• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the videos they don't look anything like a d5 in flight.. they seem more like something in between a d3 and d4

Jk looks pretty similar to the video of schusterick throwing the d5

Hmmm I need the thumbs down button for no Atom video. I tried to order up a punk excite that I didn't need but got two heart of chains coming :) instead and a 177 skulboy vertex... I'm glad I listened enough to get a 174 but it is a little light...

Still awesome though I'm loving the Vertex! I probably won't like it in a year but it fills the slot I need now

Last edited:
So, I was just poking around on the circuit site when I noticed something interesting...
MVP vs. Axiom Series

The MVP vs. Axiom Series is similar to the "Circuit Challenge", but players can choose either an MVP or Axiom themed player pack. This offers players more options to strategize with and compete head to head with new plastic from their favorite brands.
The MVP vs. Axiom Series is available to be run September 21st through November 18th, 2018.

Recommended entry fee for an MVP vs. Axiom Series event is $30 with Player's Pack worth over $60.

2018 MVP Player's Pack includes:
Putter in Electron Plastic
Midrange Driver in Neutron Plastic
Fairway Driver in new Plasma Plastic
MVP Drawstring

2018 Axiom Player's Pack includes:
Putter in Electron Plastic
Midrange in Neutron Plastic
Fairway Driver in Plasma Plastic
MVP Drawstring

The MVP vs. Axiom Series will also feature a unique gold medal Champion Trophy. Event organizers and TD's are also given a complimentary Players Pack and black metal Coordinator trophy.

Standard Prize Pack items (to be divided by the Event Director) include an option of: MVP plastic (10 Circuit discs assortment), two Nucleus Tournament Bags, or a Black Hole™ Pro, as well as a large metal disc with a unique MVP Circuit Champion stamp. Prizes may be given for the winners of the round, as well as winners of Putter Olympics and the Driver Showcase.
http://www.mvpcircuitevents.com/mvp-vs-axiom-series/

...:popcorn:

I played an MVP vs Axiom last year. Sign up fast because Axiom, at least last year, was all old discs whilst MVP was the actual Circuit discs.

I signed up late, all that was left was Axiom. I had all those discs already....I did trade out someone for their Particle though.

I think the Relay in plasma is a good move, I don't know how much fanfare it gets out in the disc world but it's right up there on the impressive scale... I have high hopes they reel some new guys in with the Octane

I think the Relay in plasma is a good move, I don't know how much fanfare it gets out in the disc world but it's right up there on the impressive scale... I have high hopes they reel some new guys in with the Octane

Unless the relay really doesn't fly to numbers (never thrown one) wouldn't a plasma be basically a signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah it would be new to that plastic. Id say calm down if you expect more. No event has brought anything crazy but maybe it would be soft? :eek:
Fission plasma? Glow Plasma? :D

It was probably just a typo and they meant new fairway in plasma, lol...

Maybe one of you guys on the FB can ask them a question...;)

Last edited:
Unless the relay really doesn't fly to numbers (never thrown one) wouldn't a plasma be basically a signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a gap I don't think even Plasma would traverse. Signals are just soooooooo flippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.