• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very frustrating that it is impossible to search "MVP". There should be some recognition that it is a proper noun. I was trying to search my poll I made a couple months ago and I gave up. The name of the thread did not have one of the MVP disc names in it, so it's unsearchable.

Thanks, onemilemore! Really good read. Always wondered what the full story was :D

Great article. Very informative and we'll written. It was cool having that little behind the scenes glimpse

:clap: :clap:
Very nice writeup Steve!

See, if the hot coeds knew these guys were disc moguls, they'd never let 'em get things done!

My mom has never been able to remember or recognize the name MVP... every time I tell her something about it, she has to confirm... "now, are these the brothers in Michigan?" I'll have to send her this.

So the volt took a year, and how long did the amp take?
They were conceived as a pair... I think I first heard about the Amp and Volt, by name, with target flight profiles, in August of last year. The first time I saw CAD-generated disc profiles was Spring. And I peed a little.

A few months ago I purchased an Ion to try out a new putter, and since have quickly been turning over to a full MVP bag. Love these discs. A ton.

Has there been any talk of the Volt and Amp coming out in Eclipse? Or Proton? I'm trying to get a glow bag together, and I don't mind using LEDs so either would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.