• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being as I don't yet feel the need for anything faster then their current driver offerings, a faster line of drivers would be wasted on me. It would be fun to watch Mike C chuck 'em. I would have said overstable putt & approach but with the tensor coming out who knows. My lower speed drivers are the only non MVP in my bag that see regular use. Just can't drop the Leos for the woods.

Neutron eclipse would be interesting.

Thanks for setting up the poll UPS! Just voted...though I think the option for "Speed 6-8 Fairway Drivers" should only be speed 6/7, as the current selection of fairway drivers are approximately speed 8.

But, whatever MVP rolls out next...I'm sure I will be into it!

Thanks for setting up the poll UPS! Just voted...though I think the option for "Speed 6-8 Fairway Drivers" should only be speed 6/7, as the current selection of fairway drivers are approximately speed 8.

But, whatever MVP rolls out next...I'm sure I will be into it!

Yeah pretty close at least, I guess I can go back in and edit it.

Put together a quick survey, this will be going on FB, and possibly reddit also, that way we get a wider audience.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51757c9ce4b030fe93f397dd

I would like to see the driver lineup in Proton and/or a baseline plastic.

We all know the hs drivers are in the works and will show up soon, so I voted for soft neutron putters and most importantly I think its time for some apparel. Free advertising when on and off the course.

Wait do they seriously not sell S Neutron putters?? I was wanting to finally pick one up but they don't sell them!?

I'm shocked at how quickly they are moving now, honestly. They could probably slow down and still do just as well, so more power to them for keeping the customers happy.

Yeah it's nice but our wallets are hurting.

MVP's drivers are speed 9.

They are? I thought they were Fairways. Fairways that were so advanced compared to the River/Leopard/Teebird/Stalker lineup I used to carry.

My MVP drivers are the same width as my roadrunners, firebirds and olfs.

Alright. Cool. I was just wondering. Because I can really throw those. Not sure if I should put my fairways back in. Guess it's not really needed. A slower fairway might be nice then.

Voted for Stable High Speed. I have a feeling that's what's next. That doesn't mean I really don't want apparel... Because I'd like that too.. And a lid.... And a full Eclipse line... And a base line plastic comparable to Gateway, Vibram tackiness, R-Pro.

Some people out there are just not into premium plastic putters. This would win back those customers who tried them but soon after, sold them because of slip/grip & skip issues they might've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.