• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there needs to be a new poll on what we want to see next from them. It should be something that everyone can vote on tho, not just people who are on this site. One where you can share the link with your friends, that way there is a wider audience.

I think there needs to be a new poll on what we want to see next from them. It should be something that everyone can vote on tho, not just people who are on this site. One where you can share the link with your friends, that way there is a wider audience.

True fairways, like speed 6-8. Or a really overstable putter.

I'd vote for soft neutron putters...but I already have a few soft neutron ions. protip: THEY COO'

I think it's distance driver time. Something workable though, not just a supremo meathook. If they came out with something like a rampage I'd be pretty disappointed.

Fine, I guess I can make one. Shoot me some PMs on ideas you guys have any I'll build one while I'm sitting here at work with my thumb up my butt.

Mid grade plastic cores

Very OS fairway

Distance driver

Lid

Vibrant colored overmolds

*didnt see the PM part, but here ya go

Fine, I guess I can make one. Shoot me some PMs on ideas you guys have any I'll build one while I'm sitting here at work with my thumb up my butt.

Way more tackier plastic, please! Something like Latitude 64 Grip Line or Prodiscus Basic. My fingers are so slick (like glass) that I can't putt with MVP putters.

Last edited:
We all know the hs drivers are in the works and will show up soon, so I voted for soft neutron putters and most importantly I think its time for some apparel. Free advertising when on and off the course.

I really like the idea of different colored outermolding. Just think, black neutron plastic with any color outermolding would look amazing.

Soft neutron ions do exist...in case anybody didn't know that and was wanting to get their hands on one. DD sells them.

A true production run of soft neutrons ions and anodes would kick ass though. Combo it with a different colored ring and I'm out another paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.