• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

Community has an absolute crap ton of these...what I would do for some Paypal right now

Damn you direct deposit hurry up I need my paycheck. I've got my eye on a piece of hot pink.

Got mine. 169 hot pink.

Been about a month since I've played, but the shoulder has been healing up. I've got a big trip planned with my brother next month, out to Texas to play Selah, Shawshank, and a bunch of others, so I want to make sure I'm good and healthy. I've enjoyed the Laces as my first distance driver, but the good reviews these have gotten have me curious. Texas'll give me some nice wide open spaces to scope these out. :D

Now all I need is for Justin to get those Craves up...

Edit: and according to Justin, I'm first! :thmbup:

FYI, he said it'll be at least another hour to get the Craves up.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if the preorders sold out the watermelons almost. I don't think stock proton are out either yet but testers got neutron...?

Got mine. 169 hot pink.

Been about a month since I've played, but the shoulder has been healing up. I've got a big trip planned with my brother next month, out to Texas to play Selah, Shawshank, and a bunch of others, so I want to make sure I'm good and healthy. I've enjoyed the Laces as my first distance driver, but the good reviews these have gotten have me curious. Texas'll give me some nice wide open spaces to scope these out. :D

Now all I need is for Justin to get those Craves up...

Edit: and according to Justin, I'm first! :thmbup:

FYI, he said it'll be at least another hour to get the Craves up.

Thanks for the intel on the Craves. Now my F5 button can have a rest.

Wouldn't surprise me if the preorders sold out the watermelons almost.

I believe Justin had allocated a certain amount of his Watermelon shipment to preorders and saved some to go live, so if you didn't preorder them you still have a chance to get them from him.

$25 is a bit too rich for my blood, but boy was I tempted.

I believe Justin had allocated a certain amount of his Watermelon shipment to preorders and saved some to go live, so if you didn't preorder them you still have a chance to get them from him.

$25 is a bit too rich for my blood, but boy was I tempted.

they are up

:sick: man I just chucked watching a guy throw almost as far as I do with my good arm with his off arm lol you got a serious cannon there mike

OMM, how much farther does it go than an amp? Servo/switch?

This will depend on your arm, of course.

I was getting about 20-30' more than the Amp in the field.

I was not pacing drives off today during my round. Just by landmarks, I could tell that the good Inertia drives were reaching about 30-40' more than my best Amp drives.

Thanks for the intel on the Craves. Now my F5 button can have a rest.

Yeah that's how I felt. I'm still refreshing it for crying out loud. :D

Like Aim said, the Protons are up. Justin said he's weighing the Neutrons as I type this and that it'll be close to 1:30-2 am EST before they're up if he's lucky. Homeboy is working hard up there. Let's all make it worth his while!

He did say that ~90% of the Neutrons he got were either 174+ or in the 150s, so those 150 class fans should rejoice.