• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

Been persistent with this, and am enjoying it as a tailwind and turnover driver. It's not what I expected, but it has found a niche with me at least. I did order one 7 grams heavier from Justin. I'm curious how that one will fly.

Somehow got a nice black smear across my white inertia. I think the overmold scuffed a tree and caused it ugh.

HAHA my interia left a burnout on itself.

Somehow got a nice black smear across my white inertia. I think the overmold scuffed a tree and caused it ugh.

It didn't bother me to much considering the shot I threw right b4 I first noticed it. from just passed the mid-point of no15 at idlewild(1000fter) parked my inertia 6ft behind the pin.

I had the same thing happen to me....except I was flicking into a pile of fresh laundry that I had not folded yet(Disc golf form is more important than lack of wrinkles)

Turned over for me quite a bit. I need to learn the hyzer I need to get it to be a bit flatter, or get better form :)

But it will work well for left to right action and got good distance.

I am one who was waiting for MVP to make 150 class drivers, since that is what I prefer to throw. I got all of the releases in that class this winter, but haven't been able to get out until the last 2 weeks because of a sprained wrist.

i have had 3 400 foot throws with the Inertia, ( not downhill either,) which is a ways for me. Still getting a handle on this disc, but it is taking some throws away from my 150 Champ Valk. I notice if I try to crush it , it will turn and burn without plenty of hyzer on the release. But I can throw it 65-705 and get a beautiful straight shot with it.
Still trying out the Servo and Switch, and am loving the Crave. These are going to get put head to head with my staples of Teebird, Leopard and Eagle -L (whichI started using last year.)

This was happening occasionally to some of my MVP drivers. I finally figured out that it was only happening (for me at least) when I'd toss multiple MVP discs into the same basket, messing around after finishing a hole. They like to mark each other up. Cleaned them up with a quick wipe of acetone, being careful not to get any on the stamp and stopped throwing them in the basket together and they haven't reappeared.

Disc Golf Center just got their restock on these and has a ton of them with great selection on colors and weights. I've been trying to hold out for some hot pink 155s as I find that color so easy to find but gave up being so picky and ordered 5 155 stormtrooper whites. My hope in ordering these all at one time from one place is that they're from the same run and I can field practice with a stack and have them fly pretty much the same. I assume all colors on these are the same stability? Sounds like a silly question but I remember multiple references of some white stormtrooper Amps being more stable than some others. Thanks for any input.

that's old day MVP. don't worry about color/run. Good choice on the whites you could easily dye them pink!

that's old day MVP. don't worry about color/run. Good choice on the whites you could easily dye them pink!

Good to know, thanks. I love the MVP neon colors of yellow and hot pink. Tangents have the neon yellow slot. I wanted hot pink for the inertia slot but white has that now which is okay as white is fairly easy to spot. I'm now hoping that the tesla will grab the hot pink slot. It's a little picky but I just like being able to glance and grab the right color and have the right disc. Makes life just a touch easier if I have one color per mold.

I do the same thing its a lot easier with all the black overmolds to color code each model to an extent. I have had the same color MVP discs before and thrown them on accident not paying attention lol. "WHY THE HELL DID MY BEAT AXIS JUST FADE LIKE A FR VECTOR?! Oh , b/c it was..."

Since then I've done the same as you and with the amount of color options MVP has now its no problem. When I first threw them it wasn't so easy.

I do the same thing its a lot easier with all the black overmolds to color code each model to an extent. I have had the same color MVP discs before and thrown them on accident not paying attention lol. "WHY THE HELL DID MY BEAT AXIS JUST FADE LIKE A FR VECTOR?! Oh , b/c it was..."

Since then I've done the same as you and with the amount of color options MVP has now its no problem. When I first threw them it wasn't so easy.

Yeah, I run into that because I have all my MVP molds in the Hot pink. Also a couple of the neon yellow, and a couple in the sky blue. It does get easy to mix up, may have to branch out more.

I had to move my purple Resistor to the end of my bag because I kept grabbing it thinking it was my purple Inertia. It happened about 4 times.

On the plus side I'm getting better at throwing the Resistor. :D

"WHY THE HELL DID MY BEAT AXIS JUST FADE LIKE A FR VECTOR?! Oh , b/c it was..."\.

Mine was... "Why did my Amp not turn and just faded hard left into the lake?..... wait, where's my Resistor?"

Yeah... I wasn't really paying attention after mixing up the spots the two neon yellow's have in my bag. :wall:

Yeah my amp and resistor are the same color(pink) so I keep them far away from each other. Lol. It was the last resistor at the store at the time so had no choice.

Yeah my amp and resistor are the same color(pink) so I keep them far away from each other. Lol. It was the last resistor at the store at the time so had no choice.

I find the Resistor to have a somewhat unique feel in the hand, very different than the Amp for me. It surprises me that one could mistake the two, but again, when you are concentrated on the next shot, I'm sure it happens!
I'd be so mad though to thrown the Resistor expecting the turn of an Amp just to see the Resistor fade hard in the water!

I find the Resistor to have a somewhat unique feel in the hand, very different than the Amp for me. It surprises me that one could mistake the two, but again, when you are concentrated on the next shot, I'm sure it happens!

You've accurately described the "wasn't paying attention" portion... lol

I'd be so mad though to thrown the Resistor expecting the turn of an Amp just to see the Resistor fade hard in the water!

Yeah, it was like.... what the fuu.... Oh. My bad. Damn. Guess I'm ordering a new disc tonight.

And, to keep this thread on topic.. I have yet to confuse my hot pink Inertia with my hot pink Tensor. ;-)

got an inertia to test out. verdict is still out on it for me. threw it a handful of times out in texas last week. not sure if it's too light or just sensitive to the texas wind, but it was pretty understable for me even thrown with hyzer.

gonna have to test it out on a calmer day. hopefully just needs more throws. i initially wasn't a huge fan of the volt, but played a round with it out here in orlando, and am starting to fall in love with it.