• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

This guy = GAME CHANGER

MVP Launches 35mm-Wing Driver
Zap Foregoes PDGA Approval

214.jpg

In a bold move met with shock and awe, MVP Brothers Brad and Chad Richardson on Monday announced the debut of the Neutron Zap, by far its fastest driver.

Neutron Zap
With a whopping wing width of 3.5cm -- a whole centimeter beyond the PDGA's legal limit -- the Zap targets freakishly large people who don't play tournaments.

When asked to offer an explanation for this unexpected release, Brad Richardson said, "We're MVP. We do what we want."

anyone else have a 155g Inertia that looks like it has blizzard bubbles in the core? the one i have has some weird texture like the plastic isn't as dense or has some kind of filler to make it lighter.

^^^ The last thing I would guess MVP would do is air bubbles. Maybe you're seeing something else? Got any pics?

Or is this an April Fool's joke? :)

Last edited:
anyone else have a 155g Inertia that looks like it has blizzard bubbles in the core? the one i have has some weird texture like the plastic isn't as dense or has some kind of filler to make it lighter.

My pink 155 has no evidence of bubbles, but the thin flightplate had a couple of dips or waves in it, not quite clovered but uneven across the surface. I did the near-boiling water immersion, then set it upside down filled with hot water on an equal-diameter bowl until cooled and now it's perfectly smooth with just a tiny hint of dome. My red 162's flightplate, by comparison, is board flat with a slight depression in the center. I may do the hot water trick on it to even it up.

Mine's 168, and the flight plate is uniform, etc, but I do notice that it's nearly translucent, or maybe just thinner than the other cores.

I threw my 167 Purple Inertia on a long anny on hole 18 the other day at Reedy Creek. Halfway down it turns back instead of rolling over. Weird, I thought. I guess I didn't give it enough angle.

That's when I got back to my bag to discover my 167 Purple Inertia sitting there. I accidentally threw my 172 Purple Resistor.

The moral to this story is MVP needs to make more colors.

I threw my 167 Purple Inertia on a long anny on hole 18 the other day at Reedy Creek. Halfway down it turns back instead of rolling over. Weird, I thought. I guess I didn't give it enough angle.

That's when I got back to my bag to discover my 167 Purple Inertia sitting there. I accidentally threw my 172 Purple Resistor.

The moral to this story is MVP needs to make more colors.

I buy one color for each mold. Amps are yellow, Volts red, shocks pink, resistor blue etc.

Threw my buddies Inertia yesterday. I anticipated it being fairly understable but I got on it pretty good with a decent dose of hyzer. It flipped up in signature MVP fashion and LOCKED on to the line. MVP discs always surprise me with their flip. They flip up pretty good but never seem to lose their steam into a roll. For a "slower" distance driver, my first pull went almost on par with my D4. Include really see myself throwing these in proton for a healthy dose of straight to turnover shots. Well done MVP. Very solid disc.

Inertia - Purple
Shock - Light Blue
Volt - Hot Pink
Amp - Red
Resistor - Purple
Servo - Sky Blue
Switch - Copper
Tensor - Yellow
Vector - Yellow (my black one got stolen)
Axis - Orange, Pink
Tangent - White
Anode - White
Alias - Light Purple

The only colors I don't have are the new green and the dark blue (which I don't like)

PS. This is only neutron stuff. I don't throw much proton.

If only someone would introduce an overmold line with different core and overmold color combinations.

Latest posts