• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Names for future Dynamic molds

We kind of need to establish exactly what slots are left to fill with new molds??

I can see it now, "The 28th Amendment". This disc gives you the right to aces and birdies alike. Merica'

We kind of need to establish exactly what slots are left to fill with new molds??

Well we could but that isn't going to match what DD thinks needs filled. I do know that since the very first four releases and the escape came out I have been pushing really hard for the same speed and shape but just more overstable. Something even more overstable than the Saint pro which I'm not really in love with. I have one I use for headwinds but it's not super beefy. I'm more interested in a flattish speed 9-10 that has about the stability of a fresh C-PD Something like the escape but able to take a lot more power without turning is what I was told Tomas was going back to Sweden after the GBO to start designing. So it might be a little ways off but that is one slot that is still missing in their line.

A really overstable putt and approach disc I think is also needed that is maybe like a beaded Sinus. Low profile and a little fast but slower than the Suspect and more overstable. I don't know if that disc is a certainty or not but I'm not a fan of the harp so I hope to see a better DD version. I think the midrange lineup is pretty solid. Possibly a truly flippy one like the tursas but I can beat up a truth or use a seasoned classic fugitive just fine. I'm pretty set on drivers I can carry one enforcer, 2 trespasses, and 2 renegades without feeling shorted.

I'm more interested in a flattish speed 9-10 that has about the stability of a fresh C-PD Something like the escape but able to take a lot more power without turning is what I was told Tomas was going back to Sweden after the GBO to start designing.

This. I don't care for the Saint Pro and I would love a DD replacement for PDs. Something like an overstable Escape that can take power, hold up to a headwind, and still be sneaky long.

The longer Teebird.

It's possible that is what comes out when they do the more overstable escape. I would like something closer to a beat up firebird that has more glide and distance potential while still holding up to strong winds and gives a lot of skip.

This. I don't care for the Saint Pro and I would love a DD replacement for PDs. Something like an overstable Escape that can take power, hold up to a headwind, and still be sneaky long.

:hfive: great minds think alike. It's supposed to be in the works I just hope for a good outcome.

Isnt that what the riot is pretty much? its a really under looked disc in the latitude line up and could see a DD version being popular given less of a plus mold style rim.

Isnt that what the riot is pretty much? its a really under looked disc in the latitude line up and could see a DD version being popular given less of a plus mold style rim.

It is under valued I have one I use for our night league but it's pretty fast. Speed 12ish I think. Basically an overstable trespass but not as meathook like the enforcer. I want a speed 9 or at most a 10. Boatman is pretty close but still a little fast at speed 11.

latitude lists the riot at 11. That plus mold just makes it feel like a 12 to me I guess. That thing is way slanted. I do like it though. Gets great skip.

latitude lists the riot at 11. That plus mold just makes it feel like a 12 to me I guess. That thing is way slanted. I do like it though. Gets great skip.

"It goes to eleven!"..."thats one higher" to be said in an English accent!

What about "The Detective" it searches out the chains, speed 8, touch overstable. Man. I'm having too much fun with this.

i gotta say, of all the themes id go with, DD picked the weirdest ****.

What are some your themes? I've never really thought about it. Legacy has some cool names but they are pretty much all over the place and don't follow each other in one theme. You have the Prodigy "theme" which is kind of confusing to me although simple I guess in a way. It's simply confusing we'll say that. Discraft kind of has that insect theme for the mids but then doesn't follow a theme with the other types that I can tell. Innova has a lot of mythical creatures but then they stray from that occasionally. MVP has the whole science thing going that's kind of cool. I don't know what Salient does. Westside has a very cool theme based around some Finnish myth I forget the rest but I know they all are from that tale. I don't know what Latitude does. They have some cool names but I don't think they are technically a theme.

IDK about disc molds, but as far as bags go, if they don't come out with the "Moneybag," it will be a crime.

OK now disc molds: Scienter; Enhancer; Joint; Pokey; Snitch; Snatch; Sucker; Tool.