• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Never putting my phone number on a disc again...

I just got a new disc, and I put my wife's name and number on it. Lets see what happens

I lose on average about 2 discs a year and find at least 50 a year so I dont get worked up about a lost disc. I havent lost very many discs, Ive never had a call back on any of the ones I lost.

I found a star Coyote and called the guy. He refused to meet and said "leave it under the trash can."
on Monday I will write the name of the course so someone can go get a free disc :)

I write the weight on the inner rim of the disc and what it is if it's dyed. Nothing else. I stopped writing my name on discs 10 years ago. If I lose it and you find it than it's your lucky day. I go to the stack of backups in the garage and put a new disc in the bag. I will normally beat the disc to death before it gets lost. So why bother.

For every disc I've lost I've found a dozen.

do you go diving or are you just super lucky?

Yeah, Ive got a couple courses near me with water. One, a river goes through the course, the other has a small pond. Between those 2 courses I find around 50 discs a year. Once in a while I dont feel like playing so Ill go digging for discs instead. If I'm going to get in the water then I'm going to spend like 1-2 hours in there and make it worth my time.

I write my name and number on all my discs. I dont expect a call but at least the people who find your disc and dont call have a disc with marker all over the back.

(Im petty sorry)

I'm going to start putting Christopher Walken on my discs instead of my name. You'd be a real dick to not return a disc to Walken, plus he's wily and eccentric enough to go discin' so it's plausible. I can do a good Walken impression so I can keep them going until they see me in person.

This thread is funny

I put my name (no number) on the back of my good discs and a dot on the back nipple for discs I have yet to add to my bag permanently.

This thread is funny

I put my name (no number) on the back of my women and a dot on the back nipple for women I have yet to bag.

I've seen quite a few gals at the local Wal-Mart with back nipples, especially after 10 PM. Didn't notice any black dots on them though.

Kind of a weird post for you to make though. :| ;)

I've seen quite a few gals at the local Wal-Mart with back nipples, especially after 10 PM. Didn't notice any black dots on them though.

Then they aren't mine and you are free to creep them out!

Stay away from the women I mark though.....especially their "back nips"

Can do. :thmbup: Can't say the same for Apoth though.

Seriously though, if you want a smidgen of hope of getting your disc back, ink your info on them. If you don't give a flying flip or if the area you disc golf in is full of selfish d-bags that think scoring a sweet, used Star Sidewinder is better than brightening someone's day, don't ink your discs.

I don't live close to Dave D, so it wouldn't matter if I put info on it I wouldn't get it back. He's such a concerned citizen, he once called the police when gay guys were shagging in his course bathroom instead of slamming their faces on the wall when he went in to take is afternoon poop.

Watched the OP willcarpenter chuck his brand new Hysteria DD into some nasty woods the other day. 3 of us searched for it for about 30 minutes to no avail. Man I hope someone posts on here that they found an unmarked, white Hysteria at Parma. That would be some funny ****.

Latest posts