• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Yeah, I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and it's solid. The inside stretched out a bit more, and can hold another driver comfortably.

J said I should have a chance to buy mine this week. I CANT WAIT!

Sent from my SGS-t959 using Tapatalk

I was just wondering how the new runs of these bags are holding up for everyone. I just got word that I'm up to purchase one (been on waiting list) and was trying to get some feedback from here before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

Mixed Bag Madness said:
I was just wondering how the new runs of these bags are holding up for everyone. I just got word that I'm up to purchase one (been on waiting list) and was trying to get some feedback from here before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

I have had mine since July, I think, and zero problems.

Mixed Bag Madness said:

I got my two tone a few weeks ago and have been using it for every round. Honestly I love this bag. I fits and rides so well that I've been able to play 36 holes several time with much less fatigue and back pain. The back pain alone was worth it for me. I had been using a revolution pro bag with gel straps before and I would be sore 2/3 of the way through a round before and guaranteed the next day.

I'm considering getting some Phoenix quad shocks for next summer on really hot days. Otherwise I plan to use my grip through winter as well.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

dstearns5 said:
Mixed Bag Madness said:

I have had mine since July, I think, and zero problems.

x2. Love the bag.

I rocked my 2nd run for about a month. The only thing wrong with the bag was the amount of dirt on it. It is the best backpack on the market(the 2nd run), but it just wasn't my style in the long run. the durability is not an issue anymore. I switched because I prefer a classic disc golf bag(open top) and would rather save up for a Golf Mahal that can give me backpack support and the more open top

Semi-necro bump. Just saw that the signature Nate and Val bags are $300 a piece and the special colors are $260. Wow. Are these bags still holding up for everyone? It's hard for me to get away from my 4 year old revo carolina bag that's still in beautiful condition. So what's the consensus amongst all the GripEQ people these days?

Only had mine for about 2 months. It's solid thus far.

Da%20New%20Grip%20low%20res.jpg

I am just curious if anyone is having issues with their second run where it is starting to Frey where the straps meet the actual bag? Other than that mine is great. I think I have about 25 rounds on the bag so far

I have had my 2 tone since the end of August/early September. Can't count the rounds but I have had no issues at all so far with the durability of it. Had the Innova comp with quads and a dual pack and this bag feels 100x better on my back.

I am with deebo. Super comfy, zero durability issues. Hardly even now its back there. Doesnt hold as many discs as some other bags, but how many discs do you need?

How do you guys liking your bag now that some time has passed?

Anyone know when or how to order one? Always sold out!

I think they're 1st come, 1st serve.

I love mine. It rides really light. It's been great for tournament rounds this year so far.

TLapham said:
How do you guys liking your bag now that some time has passed?

Anyone know when or how to order one? Always sold out!
Some Color models are going to be stocked at 8pm Central tonight! 30mins good luck. Otherwise theres a huge shipment coming in 2nd week of april of the black ones.