• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

IMG_20130523_170619_zpsbcb1e631.jpg

New era of Grip.

Enjoy the bag

I am pretty impressed with how far the bag has come. If you remember I bought your pre-order off you Dave. It basically fell apart when I got it from Grip and then I went through a lot of bad customer service. Finally sold them off to buy a Mahal

Working with Grip at DN has probably changed my tune about their products a bit. Still it is pretty funny that I went from being a dissatisfied customer to working closely with the distribution of Grip products nation wide(while wearing a Mystery Ranch hat :D)

I will. I LOVE the color scheme of my Selinski, but I think I prefer the design of the new A's more.

Here's a few things

Kinda ugly rainfly. The background of the logo is the text saying "Developed on tour, enjoyed in all conditions
IMG_20130524_183022_zpsf6aff0cf.jpg

Logos on drink holdersI'm also not crazy about (another on the other holder)
IMG_20130524_183145_zpse3813300.jpg

The flap pocket is now MUCH bigger. I had a Selinski, so I could get a disc in there, but it was tight on a Firebird. Now it can hold a mid no problem. The front pouch can also hold a mid fine, just makes getting discs in and out difficult
IMG_20130524_183050_zps507896e4.jpg

Latest posts