• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

I played a round with it last night and I am really happy with the purchase. One of the things that really interested me this bag was the putter pocket area and it didn't disappoint. I can keep all my drivers and mids in the main compartment to throw from the tee pad then I have my upshot discs and putters up top for quick and easy access and a lot less bending over. The scorecard sits nicely up behind the discs as well for league/group play.

The bag is extremely comfortable. It feels a lot lighter on my back then the Grip does. I carry a big water bottle that I could really feel when putting it in the Grip and it is almost unnoticeable in comparison on the Octothorpe.

Did you have it sitting on your stool when you were throwing? My Grip AX15 (and A14 before that) is extremely stable on the ground, but I sit them on my stool so they don't get too dirty and I don't have to bend over that far. I find that more often than I'd like, my Grip will fall off the stool.

The more I look at this bag the more like it. Now weighing the option between this and a Ridge Roller for my next purchase.

I didn't but I'll try it for you. It is a little more vertical than the Grip which had a more curved back so I'd imagine it would keep the weight centered down on the stool.

A series was sold this morning at dubs.
(for 100 bucks, gave him a heck of a deal)
Just ordered a Black with Blue and a rain fly.
Can't wait, I am finally going to have a bag that will hold my hoodie !!!

Last edited:
I was finally able to got out and play a round with my new bag. The bag is pretty unreal. My old bag was a mahal which I loved. I basically took everything out of the mahal and transferred it into the octo and couldn't believe how light the bag felt. I carried 4 putters and 16 discs in the main compartment. I also always carry a disc gator which fits perfectly into the umbrella sleeve and a 1.5 liter hydro pack. If you carry a bladder system this is the bag for you. The set up I had in the mahal was nice but forced me to use one of the out pockets which wasn't ideal but worked. The bladder pocket is huge and does not interfere with how the bag feels or sits on ur back. I also will be using the clip board holder. A 5x7 or 4x6 will fit perfect. Another water bottle holder would have been nice and maybe another umbrella sleeve in the other large pocket(only be I carry the disc gator). Great bag and worth the price. Support Levi and get one of theses bags.

^ That's what I'm saying man. Love the Mahal but the Octo is sooo much more comfortable. Carries weight way better. Glad to hear you're happy with the purchase!

Does the bag have any type of feet/rails on the bottom?
I don't remember seeing any in the video.
I thought of this the other day, that not having any would allow the bottom of the bag to wear out faster.
However it might also allow it to sit on my stool better if the bottom of the bag conforms to the top of the stool ;)

^^^
No feet or rails for it to sit on. I don't see the bottom wearing very fast bc of be materials used in making the bag. I wanted some rails just to try and keep the bag off of any wet ground or snow. He also mentioned that by putting rails on the bag it would make the bag more rigid and less comfortable.

Most of the wear I experience on my bags has actually been in areas related to the railing or feet of bags. The railing/feet necessitates the existence of a hard insert in the bottom of the bag so the railing/feet can be anchored. The edges the hard insert causes have always been the first place to wear into holes for me. My incoming Mahal will be the first bag I have with a soft bottom, so we'll see for sure, but I don't think railing/feet are as effective at preventing wear as advertised.

A series was sold this morning at dubs.
(for 100 bucks, gave him a heck of a deal)
Just ordered a Black with Blue and a rain fly.
Can't wait, I am finally going to have a bag that will hold my hoodie !!!
According to my wife, it is sitting in my kitchen, can't wait to get home and see home crap I can cram in to it

It's going to take a while to get used to.
Soooo much room for storing stuff.
I don't know where to put everything.
Great problem to have ;)

Stuffed a ton of crap into this new bag trying to get it stretched out to its normal shape.
Very nice bag:thmbup:
My only real complaints are that there isn't any D-rings to attach my bag tags and towels to.
(So i put them on the zipper pulls.)
Kinda missing the small pocket next to the umbrella holder also.
Right now i have 6 putts, 6 mids, and 9 fairways/drivers, which is about 4 -5 more than I will normally carry.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151010_100800-1.jpg
    20151010_100800-1.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 472
Got my bag in this Friday and used this Saturday at a local tournament and it felt so much better than my Grip and Ergo3. I'll be rocking this bag for seasons to come. It just emanates quality.

What color are people buying? Is the gray on their website the gray color with the red zippers?

There's 4 production colors to my knowledge. Blue (blue zippers), Black (Blue Zippers), Grey (Orange Zippers), Black (Grey Zippers). I got Blue and am loving it.

Dear Santa:

Please help Levi and the other good people at LBDiscGolf bring me an Octo v2.0 that has no hydration bladder slot, is a couple inches narrower and holds 5 fewer discs in the main compartment. Leave everything else as is. I'll trade you $190 for it.

Thanks!

Dear Santa:

Please help Levi and the other good people at LBDiscGolf bring me an Octo v2.0 that has no hydration bladder slot, is a couple inches narrower and holds 5 fewer discs in the main compartment. Leave everything else as is. I'll trade you $190 for it.

Thanks!

Me too please fatman.

I have found that the hydration bladder slot is a good place to store the rainfly and some extra towels.