• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Yep, you are right, 2 different versions.
It's the CD version.
could see myself getting the single sided version.
Since the main compartment is the same as the regular Octothorpe.
But the side pockets are bigger.
That's the whole reason I got rid of my grip A for the Octothorpe in the first place !
More room for stuff. ;)

Last edited:
But I do like the red color better.
And since it comes with the insulated drink holder, you have more options.

I really like this stock center, bigger pocket design.
I have decided to sell my regular Octothorpe and buy one of these.
(If I can get enough $$$ for my regular bag)

Just a quick update on my Octothorpe for anyone that might be on the fence about getting one. It's been a few months. I've used it in rain, snow and mud. I'm not rough on my stuff but I also don't baby it. It gets used. There is absolutely ZERO signs of wear on the bag. It still looks like a new bag. I'm not sure what kind of fabric or scotch guard Levi uses but dirt doesn't stick to it either. All the other bags I've used got dirty and dingy looking fairly fast but nothing sticks to the Octothorpe. The zippers are still super tight and not even broken in yet. I keep it loaded with 22 discs, 2 large water bottles, rain jacket, knee pad and a bunch of other stuff. Unbelievable bag!

I've been trying to figure out what the best investment for a bag for my caddy to carry this season would be.

I was looking at things like the UPD Shift and Latitude Easy-go, thinking that was ideal for caddying. I was talking to a couple of friends over the weekend though, and they both instantly and unanimously said "get the octothorpe." They claim it'll feel almost just as light for my caddy as the small bags I named, due to weight distribution, but it could hold anything we needed and more. More discs, water for both of us, stool, etc.

Price point isn't really an issue, I'm 100% ok with the price tag on the 'thorpe. So the question is --- is it really so exceptionally well-made and comfortable that it would equal or beat out something like a UPD Shift for comfort, when someone wears it all day as a caddy?

Thanks for any help. We don't live near a course (45 minutes), and we don't have any local type stores whatsoever. We make 90% of our purchases based on other people's opinions and experiences, so it's really a big help to us!! :thmbup:

Last edited:
I am reconsidering my bag selection. I was thinking about getting a Voodoo SpinalTap 3 for my bag all the time. Now I am thinking about getting a Shift for casual quick rounds and saving for an Octothorpe for tournament and multi-round days. How well does it carry 20-22 discs (it says it is rated for 30)? And I am assuming there is room for a jacket and stuff?

20-22 is ideal. Don't need the side pockets for that.
Yes. Plenty of room.

Preordered the Sextothorpe bag only deal they have going now. Hopefully won't regret it... I doubt I will though. :thmbup:

How long do they typically take to get the preorders out after the specified date? In this case, they're preordered for January 30th.

Huh, totally a non sequitur but I just happened to look at the website and noticed two of the pictures on the homepage slideshow are from one of my home courses. Incidentally, the one where the guy is approaching through the trees is either from playing safari golf or an indication that things have gone very, very wrong. Cool pic, though. :)

Preordered the Sextothorpe bag only deal they have going now. Hopefully won't regret it... I doubt I will though. :thmbup:

How long do they typically take to get the preorders out after the specified date? In this case, they're preordered for January 30th.

Shouldn't take long, but do take into account that the Portland area is all but shutdown for the last couple weeks due to extreme weather.

Latest posts