• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

https://www.innovadiscs.com/new-release/coming-soon-firefly-putt-approach-disc/

Looks and sounds like a P2 in a McPro (without the Mc) plastic to me.

The P2 is just an Aviar with a spacer in the wing to make it more OS, the Firefly has a completely different top.

No it was more like regular Pro made as stiff as KC.

There is no such thing as "regular pro." There is driver pro, and there is modern KC pro (which includes all the other names for KC, like McPro, P-Line, etc).
I won't go into the old driver KC Pro, to keep people's heads from exploding.

The P2 is just an Aviar with a spacer in the wing to make it more OS, the Firefly has a completely different top.

There is no such thing as "regular pro." There is driver pro, and there is modern KC pro (which includes all the other names for KC, like McPro, P-Line, etc).
I won't go into the old driver KC Pro, to keep people's heads from exploding.

Regular Pro is what I call driver Pro. That is what all Pro was except a tad more flex except the Rhyno was when Pro was the only pro other then KC Pro, Ryhno is what they based R-Pro off of. McPro was a slick Plastic that Innova made unlike KC Pro having more grip, was almost like if they mixed Driver Pro and KC Pro but leaning more to KC Pro.

I don't believe in R-Pro.

Before Pro was Pro it was Champion but not Champion Edition, it was also like star but not and it was closer to Pro, then later after Champion it became half of Star and no Champion and also back to Pro, at the same time it became base plastic and apparently also garbage.

I don't believe in R-Pro.

Before Pro was Pro it was Champion but not Champion Edition, it was also like star but not and it was closer to Pro, then later after Champion it became half of Star and no Champion and also back to Pro, at the same time it became base plastic and apparently also garbage.

Just paraphrasing here. One man's garbage is another man's treasure........doesn't have the same ring to it. I love Pro, so send it all to me :thmbup:

They have galactic pro tour series aviars…

galacticaviar_ts_green-marble.jpg

A significant portion of the sales of those Aviars goes to ...?

Anyone thrown the Star Sonic Garrett Gurthie 2019? . . a SONIC in STAR sounds interesting

GG was throwing them at LVC. Flight looked about the same, maybe a touch less glide.

New from dealer.innovadiscs.com

Star Corvette
Mini-stamp Star Valkyrie
Lucky Aviar - Aviar P&As in white and green with stamp for St. Patrick's Day

Are we ever going to see more Tour Series discs this year? Patiently waiting over here :popcorn:

Are we ever going to see more Tour Series discs this year? Patiently waiting over here :popcorn:

Gotta imagine a big jerm thunderbird is on the way.

Calvin heimberg commemorative luster roc 3 for his LVC win is on pro shop website I see. Weird prescedent to set.

Gotta imagine a big jerm thunderbird is on the way.

Calvin heimberg commemorative luster roc 3 for his LVC win is on pro shop website I see. Weird prescedent to set.

Saw that. NT is a huge win so I can see why they made them. Pretty cool.

Latest posts