• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

That was quick and Innova probably did not make that many.

They probably either have more and are releasing them just a few at a time; -OR- they're stamping some more right now and will be releasing them soon. Innova loves to artificially create a buying frenzy that way.

They probably either have more and are releasing them just a few at a time; -OR- they're stamping some more right now and will be releasing them soon. Innova loves to artificially create a buying frenzy that way.

Yep and they seem to have it almost perfected to a method that works for Innova that few other companies have pulled off in the history of its company.

I sincerely doubt it. It really doesn't take long to create a simple stamp, machine it, and crank out a couple hundred discs. Especially when you are eager to capitalize on a major victory.

I think that Innova might have had the same USDGC Stamp design to be used for everyone ready to go just waiting to add the name to the stamp then send it out to that players tour series disc.

DX Lion, DX TL3, and a new Glow Starter set coming out soon. Was hoping for the Croc to be in production but I guess we'll have to wait.

The starter set is DX Glow Aviar, DX Glow TL, and DX Glow Beast. Verrrry interesting...

Yeah that is a solid setup but I do not like the Beast though it flies like a Valkyrie, the rim depth is a bit much for that mold when I tried a new DX, before a consistent Premium plastic came out.

Yeah that is a solid setup but I do not like the Beast though it flies like a Valkyrie, the rim depth is a bit much for that mold when I tried a new DX, before a consistent Premium plastic came out.

What is curious to me is that this starter set goes from a putter straight to a fairway driver and then a speed 10 'tweener' driver. Three disc set, not a 4 disc set with a mid. No mid at all. Curious...

What is curious to me is that this starter set goes from a putter straight to a fairway driver and then a speed 10 'tweener' driver. Three disc set, not a 4 disc set with a mid. No mid at all. Curious...

aviar rock teebird

but what do i know

Yeah that is odd, but maybe this set is aimed at the person who has the putter that is closer to a midrange as the first disc for driving and putter use and wants to go from there.

Yeah that is odd, but maybe this set is aimed at the person who has the putter that is closer to a midrange as the first disc for driving and putter use and wants to go from there.

most noobs take any driver and throw a driver until theyre within 20 feet of the basket then finally use their putter

most noobs take any driver and throw a driver until theyre within 20 feet of the basket then finally use their putter

Not always, some like me use a putter for the first year as they did not know what to get so they use a putter they were given for the first year, after loosing the midrange right away.

Yes I was meaning the players who have been playing a bit with one disc like a single putter or midrange and they want a set to play with not knowing what to get. They may have even started using a driver then the single putter/slower midrange after looking up what to use for first discs. Then after that they might have been lost with all the disc choices and brands.

Last edited:
I was on Infinite Discs site and noticed there was a putter called the "Croc" that hasn't been released yet. Anyone know anything about it?

DX TL3 actually sounds interesting.

For sure! I'm really excited that the TL3 is garnishing enough attention to be made in a bunch of different plastics. It's definitely my favorite disc to throw.

That's a very specific target audience.

I feel a starter set without a midrange is a disservice to new players.

That's a very specific target audience.

I feel a starter set without a midrange is a disservice to new players.

I don't know if it's a "disservice", as I can see the thinking that went into it: that it gives newbies more distance but still decent accuracy. It does reflect that mids are becoming 'weapons' for more highly skilled players, but along your line of thinking, newer players are missing out on acquiring the skills to throw a mid well and get great results from them.