• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

That's where I used to get them. I may be done with them though after yesterday's climate change rant lol

It's always strange when somebody like Steve Dodge complains about climate change. He uses more resources in a year than I have used in my 45 years of life.
Do as I say not as I do.

Someone on these boards (don't remember who) said that some Echostar runs of certain discs was coming out, but I haven't seen that yet. IMHO, Echostar was discontinued because Innova is using that source material for their swirly Star discs for their Tour Series for their pros.

So maybe they'll come out with some Echostars again. It would not hurt to email Innova and inquire, which will get you an answer and also let them know people are thinking about Echostar...
I love the Echostar Mamba. Tough to find anymore (171g). Down to one left.

I mean the potential extinction of our and many other species is something to be passionate about. Im not going to stop shopping there over that. Now if a rant had been made Denying climate change, they would have lost my business

It was just a rant that ended with something like, if you're a denier, F-off. He seemed way more angry that people deny than that there is actually climate change.

It's always strange when somebody like Steve Dodge complains about climate change. He uses more resources in a year than I have used in my 45 years of life.
Do as I say not as I do.

I mean the potential extinction of our and many other species is something to be passionate about. Im not going to stop shopping there over that. Now if a rant had been made Denying climate change, they would have lost my business

I'm on the other side, completely. I won't be shopping there any more. And Steve Dodge is the one who can go eff-himself. :mad:

Last edited:
I mean the potential extinction of our and many other species is something to be passionate about.

IconLOL.gif

Innova Halloween stamps aren't really wowing me this year.

When does the glut of new USDGC products become available? Not til tourney starts and people begin to resell?

The USDGC partners have been buying USDGC plastic throughout the year. But they are probably holding on to the things they buy. You are probably right that many more will hit the market starting Thursday 3 October.

The USDGC partners have been buying USDGC plastic throughout the year. But they are probably holding on to the things they buy. You are probably right that many more will hit the market starting Thursday 3 October.

Sweet I for one can't wait. One of my buddies snagged a lot of the XX stamped discs last year and Im mad jelly!

Someone on these boards (don't remember who) said that some Echostar runs of certain discs was coming out, but I haven't seen that yet. IMHO, Echostar was discontinued because Innova is using that source material for their swirly Star discs for their Tour Series for their pros.

So maybe they'll come out with some Echostars again. It would not hurt to email Innova and inquire, which will get you an answer and also let them know people are thinking about Echostar...

From what I have been hearing and one of my recent purchases a production run Star Shark, some of the newer runs of Star have been coming in slightly softer and almost Echo Star like.

I do agree in theory about Innova and its Tour Plastic using some of the bits of recycled Star for the Swirly part to the base Star to cut costs so the Pro player that wants the disc in Star can get more money for his discs and have Innova get more money too.