• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

The reason I went with one main drink holder is because the insulated pocket can hold a couple of cans for those who want a cold one and can also double as a 2nd drink holder. Both can hold 32 ounce beverages.

Battle Bag Proto is in!!

he was supposed to get the prototype in the mail today and get some pictures/video for us to see it.

Here are a few pics of the battle bag proto, the bag has the most storage of any bag I have seen and can hold every disc/equipment you would like. The bag has every thing that the performance bag has, cell phone pouch, wallet pouch, 2 full size mini pouches. double side putter pockets that can hold 3 full size putters or 6 drivers each. The top tier is also zippered and can hold anything you want without sagging into the lower compartment. The front of the top tier also has a zippered pouch for score card pencil etc.

Remember this is a proto, let me know what you want changed because you only get one opportunity to make changes before we go into full production. Anything and everything can be changed but more changes=more time for production.

I need any feedback I can get.

Attachments

• battle bag closed.jpg
    battle bag closed.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 54
  • battle bag open.jpg
    battle bag open.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 47
  • battle bag side.jpg
    battle bag side.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 45
So the changes I can see so far are that the battle bag are changing the straps on the side to a vertical orientation for stool and umbrella, also changing the top tier to be a bit shorter and more of a slant so it wont look so boxy up top.

Can you switch the bottle holder and putter pouch? That way the bottles are closer to you and not pulling further out? Will you throw a quick video showing the ins and outs of it? Looks promising.

would love to see what the battle bag looks like with someone wearing it, congrats on the business and good luck to you....

Thanks for the info guys. I just spoke with my guys who make the bag and they are going to make changes that I recommended. The changes are that the top tier of the bag will now have a tapered front pouch which is slanted towards the front of the bag making it look a little more sleeker. In this front pouch there will be slots for score card, pencils, etc. The other change is the straps on the side will now have a vertical orientation and not horizontal. The final change will be the top compartment will now have 3 dividers in it and not two making more room for organization.

Scott I can't change where the bottle holders are because the inside pouches for your cell phone wallet, etc will then be right beside the water bottles which could lead to them getting wet if you don't keep the pouch zippered.

I will get a video together in about 30 min.

Chris,
This looks great! I've held off on getting another bag as I wanted to get one that I could sit on instead of having a separate seat. I had been looking at the innova bag with that fold out chair thing but this look more like what I had in mind when I started looking. I'm hoping to be home there in Columbia over the next couple months and would be interested in checking these out! I'm no professional type Dis Golf person but I've tried several bags and through various parts of my job, helped prototyped several equipment & system types from inception to milspec.

Joe, the good thing about the battle bag is that it is pretty much made to be customized. With the bottom compartment I made it large enough to hold discs or use for massive amounts of storage. This is a bag made for long days on the course...if you play a short course then I would recommend the performance bag. I will have the bags with me almost all the time so feel free to check one out. Any bags I can get sold will help me in developing more products.

It is 2.9 pounds empty, I weighed it on my postage scale. Pre orders will start tomorrow and bags will be in by March. Remember a few changes will be made to the bag to improve it between now and then. Go to the website and order yours!!

Holy crap the Battle Bag is huge! The Mahal has a challenger in terms of disc storage!

The video really explains a lot of the changes you described in the post. Once the top is tapered and everything, I think it will look a lot better. What's the next step, are they going to send you another prototype with the modifications or is the pre-order going to be sight unseen?

I've been trying to figure out how the quads connection would work. Does the top collapse to look more like a traditional bag and the straps go on like the Performance Bag?

The top will be able to collapse if you would like and the straps do hook up just like on the performance bag. I will start pre ordering and because the changes are so small I will just have pictures sent and then posted so everyone can get a view of the bag. I urge pre orders because without them the color choices will be limited. Also the height of the bag will decrease by 2 inches giving it a sleeker look along with the other changes.

awesome.. i remember seeing one of the bags at a tourny in Walhalla, SC a few months back.. great looking bags :thmbup:

Joe, the good thing about the battle bag is that it is pretty much made to be customized. With the bottom compartment I made it large enough to hold discs or use for massive amounts of storage. This is a bag made for long days on the course...if you play a short course then I would recommend the performance bag. I will have the bags with me almost all the time so feel free to check one out. Any bags I can get sold will help me in developing more products.

Good deal, This would definitely be my "tournament" bag. Are the shoulder straps going to be normal back-pac style straps or will we need quads purchased seperatly? My home course is very short (only 2 holes ~350' everything else shorter!) so I normally just have my fade tourney bag filled with putters/mids and a few specialty drivers for trouble shots and letting loose on 17 & 18. Even then both are reachable with a well thrown Buzzz ;-). Tournaments there (or anywhere really) run slow though so having a bag I can just plop down and sit on would be great since I typically don't carry my camp stool and have had to go a couple holes back to retrieve it more than once on the odd day I do use it since it's not "habit" to pick it up. I'm on the BOD for the local DG Club as well so definitely looking forward to demoing this when they start production OR if you have an early run and want some feedback on it.

Not sure how frequently you can make "tweaks" on it after production starts. I would also be looking to see if I could get the USC mascot (Cocky) embroidered on it somewhere, maybe the putter pocket or upper compartment flap … not sure if that's something you've looked into or not ;) of course it would have to be a garnet/burgundy and black bag as well :D

Joe the bag has back pack straps but also has d rings for quad straps if you like the feel of using those better so to answer you don't have to buy straps. This is definitely a tourney bag. Either way the bag is the most bag for your money. If housing need a bag this big then get the performance edition. It's an awesome bag. All of them just got rubberized today and are ready to ship.

Latest posts