• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Everything looks good. I wasnt complaining about you personally or your business. but in my line of business when i give a date i will at least have a response to my client on the day.. even if it is to say I need more time. thats all I was saying. cant wait to see some pics.

I can attest that these bags are different than the rest as far as space/design goes, they look incredible and on sight are very well made. Clearly designed by a disc golf player and not someone trying to make bank with "just another bag."
I cannot attest to wear over time but they sure look like they can take a beating with the cordura and frame.
looking forward to seeing these on the courses soon, based on the prices on the website they are a bargain at any of the three price points on their site.

Great logo too, looks sweet on the bag!

I can attest that these bags are different than the rest as far as space/design goes, they look incredible and on sight are very well made. Clearly designed by a disc golf player and not someone trying to make bank with "just another bag."
I cannot attest to wear over time but they sure look like they can take a beating with the cordura and frame.
looking forward to seeing these on the courses soon, based on the prices on the website they are a bargain at any of the three price points on their site.

Great logo too, looks sweet on the bag!

Thanks Bennett, it was nice to meet you at that last tournament, and you are right I'm not out to make a quick buck but just trying to make a great affordable product... hopefully you have been keeping up with the forum. I'm just waiting for the site to be completed with new photos, the new bags, etc. The new colors look even better in person.

The only thing I could suggest is maybe an envelop style flap over the putter area to help keep it dry.

I like that idea but the functionality of the putters being easily accessible then becomes an issue, but I will add one flap to one of the putter pockets to atleast always have a dry putter when it is raining!! Great idea.

BTW we finalized the new straps aka "WINGS" and I have attached a photo. The nylon webbing was made bigger giving a little more support to the 1000d Cordura. Plus the Price is still.....(pic was taken with my phone so it is a bit small)

$28.00 shipped to your door.

Attachments

• camo straps.jpg
    camo straps.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I like that idea but the functionality of the putters being easily accessible then becomes an issue, but I will add one flap to one of the putter pockets to atleast always have a dry putter when it is raining!! Great idea.

BTW we finalized the new straps aka "WINGS" and I have attached a photo. The nylon webbing was made bigger giving a little more support to the 1000d Cordura. Plus the Price is still.....(pic was taken with my phone so it is a bit small)

Bigger pic

Attachments

• camo straps 21.jpg
    camo straps 21.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 79
Yes lol, just got word the performance bags are arriving this week! :)

The proto of the battle bag has a two week lead time so I'm looking to receive it by the second week of February!! A video is being made with a review of the performance bag and info on release of the battle bag.

When the website is updated we will have detailed descriptions and photos of each bag along with a video of a review of all the features of each bag.

Battle Bag preordering will begin when the proto arrives. !!!The first production run will be mostly preorders with different color choices and limited number for retail. The reason we are doing it this way is because this bag will be the most complete bag on the market and we want are making it perfect the first time so it is costing at pretty penny to manufacturer. And the more we presale then the lower the price we can offer the bag at!!! Help spread the word and be the first to receive the top new bag on the market.

I think it's awesome that you're taking player feedback into consideration. The straps also look very promising at a great price. Keep us posted. :thmbup:

This has potential to be up there with the best bags on the market. I am excited to see this when it is done.

Performance bags are shipped and will be here by the end of the week. Got word the battle bag is done and is being shipped. Can't wait for it to get here!!

Website with pictures to follow!!

it truly does :)

I agree, only time will tell tho. Tracking number says the bags will arrive Tuesday, so stay tuned. I will have pics and the website update going this upcoming week and ordering for the Battle Bag and updated Performance Bag to begin

Btw what did you guys think of the updated quad straps with the thicker webbing and reinforced stitching?

Performance bags in and website partially updated.

I agree, only time will tell tho. Tracking number says the bags will arrive Tuesday, so stay tuned. I will have pics and the website update going this upcoming week and ordering for the Battle Bag and updated Performance Bag to begin

Btw what did you guys think of the updated quad straps with the thicker webbing and reinforced stitching?

Hey guys check out all the new colors of the performance bags! All colors are in stock and ready to ship. Video Reviews of the Performance and Battle Bags to come tomorrow when the Battle Bag gets here. Be one of the first to own a performance bag only $115 shipped to your door in 7 different two tone colors. Check the website and details about the bags at the updated website at www.physicalflight.com

Posted are a few pics of the new bags, if you would please give review of what you think about the bag in the Equipment thread so we can get more guys on the Physical Flight Band wagon.

Attachments

• blue discs.jpg
    blue discs.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 31
  • all bags.jpg
    all bags.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 32
  • orange bottle.jpg
    orange bottle.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 28
pretty sure one of the pockets doubles as a cooler and big enough to hold a couple cans or one bigger drink.. good video on youtube showing off the bag

any plans on a bag in the 15-20 capacity range? would like to look out for the sc guys just too much bag for me atm ..

he was supposed to get the prototype in the mail today and get some pictures/video for us to see it.

Latest posts