• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

"Thanks, these small bags are not production runs so when we do different colors they are individually stitched so no one will have a bag like it. If you would like another bag made we can send them both together. Just let me know. If not the bag will go out Monday Morning"

I will wait until he has the bag in his hands, but I think he will like it just fine.

So after further review we are going to call the bag with the seat the "Expedition bag" and it will sell for $146 and be custom made for each buyer.

Therefore, We have decided to make the "battle bag" a non seat version and make it more Backpack esque and without such a large frame which will make it more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. This NEW BATTLE BAG will be preordered and very similar to GRIP. We have a rendering of the bag and will be outsourcing this bag to the same manufacturer that makes our "Performance Edition" bag. The reason we have switched gears is because disc golf is such a niche sport making sales difficult so to meet production cost we need to receive pre orders to make a quality product get to the market.

I Mia quoted myself on the price of the "Expedition bag". It will be custom made for each player at only $125.

The "Battle bag" will be preordered due to the fact that disc golf is such a niche' sport that to get a true backpack bag that is competitive with Revo/ Grip we have to outsource to get a quality product because of low numbers of potential sales. The price of this bag will top out at $150 and will be able to be preordered in the next week.

Please stay tuned on the forum and our website for the upcoming full release of all our "Performance bag" colors, and the rendering of the true "Battle bag" and thank you again for being patient with a new business.

I will Be down for the Battle bag. In the end a seat is more than I need. I am looking for a back pack bag that holds 20+ discs with a good sized storage comparment. Will the umbrella option be included with the Battle bag? 20"x12" is a good size with 2 levels 1 for discs and one for storage.

Personally I think you will have more draw for a back pack bag vs. 1 with a seat unless the top of the bag is a seat. I know in my area alone there are at least 20 people who want a back pack bag but do not want to wait months to receive it and pay through the nose for it.

Personally I think you will have more draw for a back pack bag vs. 1 with a seat unless the top of the bag is a seat. I know in my area alone there are at least 20 people who want a back pack bag but do not want to wait months to receive it and pay through the nose for it.

Smcneil, the bag you described is exactly what the rendering will be like. It will have the straps and spot for the umbrella and the lower compartment will be for discs with the upper compartment being able to store a few discs but mainly used for storage. The bottle holders will be grommeted and the battle bag will have everything you are looking for.

I've got a couple of top pros in the south carrying and going to carry physical flight bags so hopefully some more people will get to see them in the near future.

I really like the way the Grip looks so I really want to see what the new Battle Bag looks like. I hope it looks good because I will definitely preorder one.

Will you be able to get pictures of one before the preorder? I am excited for a new bag especially if it is as nice as the ones out there.

I will be able to get a pic but first a rendering/ drawing with measurements will be made and then that is what the proto will look like. After that a couple protos will be made. After the rendering comes then pre orders will be taken. You will have the ability to cancel your pre order within 5 days after the proto is made and pics put up.

Btw grommeted water bottles have been added to the "Casual bag" due to popular demand :)

@ kilgus, FYI on your site you have the expedition bag but in the description you call it a battle bag. Will orange still be an optional color for the battle bag? Also will you have extra hook ups for quad straps?

@ kilgus, FYI on your site you have the expedition bag but in the description you call it a battle bag. Will orange still be an optional color for the battle bag? Also will you have extra hook ups for quad straps?

Thanks i will change that asap. Orange will be an optional color but only if pre ordered. If I know the colors that people want before hand then I can get those made without extra costs. The extra costs come when different colors are wanted after materials have been bought.

Also extra quad strap hooks will be standard.

I know you still have to get it.together but do you have an idea when the rendering and preordering will begin? I'm ready for a new bag and really don't want to spend the money for a grip.

New Info

I know you still have to get it.together but do you have an idea when the rendering and preordering will begin? I'm ready for a new bag and really don't want to spend the money for a grip.

Give me til Friday and we will have a rendering and preorders starting. The more pre-orders we can get then the more options in colors, etc that the "Battle Bag" will have.

BTW we are also making/selling physical flight "wings" which will be our own line of quad straps for $28.00 shipped. These will be the cheapest disc golf quad straps you can find and they will come in different colors

NEW "Wings" Quad Straps

Give me til Friday and we will have a rendering and preorders starting. The more pre-orders we can get then the more options in colors, etc that the "Battle Bag" will have.

BTW we are also making/selling physical flight "wings" which will be our own line of quad straps for $28.00 shipped. These will be the cheapest disc golf quad straps you can find and they will come in different colors

Physical Flight would like to introduce its own line of quad straps called "Wings". They are only $28.00 shipped to your door and again are made of waterproof 1000D Cordura and have built in pencil holder. Super Comfy and available in Black, Forest Green, and ACU Digital Camo Print.

Go to the store at physicalflight.comand get a pair for the new season. Lowest Price Straps in disc golf.

Attachments

• DSCN0676.jpg
    DSCN0676.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0677.jpg
    DSCN0677.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN0685.jpg
    DSCN0685.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 61
Things are going well, been busy getting everything rolling and trying to stay on top of things. I will keep you updated as I am at the mercy of the manufacturer and their schedule

Sorry guys just got back from Orlando so haven't been around a computer but I have updated the logo on the website and will have some changes to pictures, etc, on the website during this new year as our bags start rolling in from the manufacturer.

Our "Performance" bag is our flag ship bag and we have been trying to get the word out on this bag so that way we can sell out or inventory (when we get the rest of it) and focus on different projects (i.e. Battle Bag). We will be receiving all the new colors which will fill our inventory for the performance bag on 1/14/2012 so support a new company and buy you a bag lol and as always shipping is free.

I can't post a pic of the entire bag yet but I am about to post the measurements and drafting of the bag that is currently being made.

Latest posts