• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

That would work just fine, all you need is something to keep it up right, and hold it in place if it is windy. I use a cart on flat courses and it has holder which I find invaluable.

As long as that is made as an optional attachment, I would never use it and would prefer not to have velcro hanging on the bag

Having trouble finding the full color list on your website...

So how custom are the custom colors? I'm in for a crimson and cream (Indiana University colors) backpack if it can be done :thmbup:

Another option would be to have a rain flap kind of like the Fade Quad straps that could cover the whole bag when it is raining. I have a couple of buddies who have the revo dual pack and that is there biggest complainant about the bag. Just some food for thought

I'm thinking burnt orange and black as well...sounds like a good combination

or maybe just orange and black if the orange isn't that bright....what is rasta?

what is rasta?

Technically the colors of the Ethiopian flag

images

But also sometimes used with black.

Having trouble finding the full color list on your website...

So how custom are the custom colors? I'm in for a crimson and cream (Indiana University colors) backpack if it can be done :thmbup:

I haven't put up colors for the backpack yet just because I am waiting to update everything including the website when all products are in and ready to go.

As for custom colors 1000d cordura only has about 12 colors available which include navy, royal blue, mariner blue, forest green, olive , orange, yellow, purple , pink, neon , dark brown, coyote brown, smoke, black, wine, and red

^^^this or burnt orange and black

Btw I'm trying to limit color options to 2 tone unless black is a color. Having to cut out small pattern quantities of colors not in stock increases man hours on a bag and that will increase cost of the bag. Oh yeah digital camo is also available

^^^this or burnt orange and black

Btw I'm trying to limit color options to 2 tone unless black is a color. Having to cut out small pattern quantities of colors not in stock increases man hours on a bag and that will increase cost of the bag. Oh yeah digital camo is also available

Another option would be to have a rain flap kind of like the Fade Quad straps that could cover the whole bag when it is raining. I have a couple of buddies who have the revo dual pack and that is there biggest complainant about the bag. Just some food for thought

What do you think about this?

As for custom colors 1000d cordura only has about 12 colors available which include navy, royal blue, mariner blue, forest green, olive , orange, yellow, purple , pink, neon , dark brown, coyote brown, smoke, black, wine, and red[/QUOTE]

Navy and Orange for me
Thank You

As for custom colors 1000d cordura only has about 12 colors available which include navy, royal blue, mariner blue, forest green, olive , orange, yellow, purple , pink, neon , dark brown, coyote brown, smoke, black, wine, and red

Navy and Orange for me
Thank You[/QUOTE]

Okay can do the orange and navy. I like the idea of a rain flap but again with that comes an increase in cost lol. Plus I don't think many people would use that and a place for an umbrella to fit is a cheaper alternative and fits a wider spectrum of customers

Latest posts