• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

So you are going with the built in seat? How high are these bags when sitting on the ground? I don't have a stool so I don't have a frame of reference.

As of right now the height of the chair will be about 9 inches or the height of an average step. I want the bag to look like the chair is part of the bag and not just slapped on as an addition. Hopefully Monday I will have the final frame together to see how it stacks up. If it doesn't work well then we will change the design and nix the chair.

I'd prefer it not to have a seat built in... 9 times out of 10, I use my stool to hold my bag, not me. I realize the bottom will probably have legs or something to keep the bag itself up off the ground, but when it's wet it's inevitable that something on the bottom would get wet/muddy. There's nothing I hate more than getting my back wet or muddy from putting my bag on.

We are staying away from legs because that becomes a weak part of the bag and is made to fail, again if we can't make it functional we are just going to nix the seat idea. Should no more by Monday!

Frame for the Backpack bag is complete and seems to be functional. Does anyone know how much the simian or a large Revolution back pack weighs?

Sneak Peak at final product

these bags look pretty sweet

Here is a few pics of the production run of the "Performance Edition" bag in smoke color. The rest of the colors will be flowing in within the next couple of weeks and I will update the website when those come in.

Also pics of the battle bag frame will be put up tonight.

Attachments

• DSCN0643.jpg
    DSCN0643.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN0644.jpg
    DSCN0644.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN0646.jpg
    DSCN0646.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 45
Here is a few pics of the production run of the "Performance Edition" bag in smoke color. The rest of the colors will be flowing in within the next couple of weeks and I will update the website when those come in.

Also pics of the battle bag frame will be put up tonight.

I can't wait to see the battle bag!

i cant wait to see one of those performance bags in orange and black

Gov'na talked to the guys and looks like orange and black can be done.

As for the Battle Bag, the frame is done but the completes bag is not ready. Would you guys like to see just the frame?

im excited know..R the performance bags available to order yet..no hurry i dont need it til the weather in ohio gets warm again..just wondering?

i would like to see the frame, but really want to see the finished product. i;ve been stalking this thread waiting for it

im excited know..R the performance bags available to order yet..no hurry i dont need it til the weather in ohio gets warm again..just wondering?

Yes you can order them right now from the website and I will ship them when I get them after the new year

Frame pics

I would like to.see the frame pics.
Fwiw, a built in seat is a non issue to me.

Here is a picture of the frame :) rolled aluminum pipes and plastic fittings but rated to hold about 275lbs worth of man. I'm not gonna give away what the bag that is gonna be built around it looks like yet but you guys should get a picture of that Thursday or Friday. Frame is simple, strong, and only weighs about 2lbs. Production run frame will also be rubber coated.

Stay tuned

Attachments

• DSCN0658.jpg
    DSCN0658.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 77