• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

All disc carrying capacities include
an average number of mids and putters, so if you carry all drivers you can increase the number of discs I quoted

neat. can't wait for some extensive user reviews of it, maybe we'll order a few to sell at the shop next season

Thanks Medicinal Funk, that would be great if we could get a few bags in the store . Hopefully all the reviews will be good. I've been to a few tournaments with the Performance bag and have heard nothing but good reviews so far

Just ordered a Casual bag. Chris will make it all Smoke color, as I requested. Will review the bag here after I use it awhile. PF is very easy to work with. Looks like nice quality at a fair price.

can't wait to see what it looks like, from ordering how long will be the turn aroun time? Or will you not be able to order them unless they are in stock?

Looks like a cool bag but I like my drink holders to hold a 32 oz sport bottle minimum. 24oz of storage capacity is gonna last me about 4 holes in the summer here.

can't wait to see what it looks like, from ordering how long will be the turn aroun time? Or will you not be able to order them unless they are in stock?

We are getting new embroidered labels for the casual and battle bag so turn around time will be roughly a week until we get the new labels.
You can order bags anytime. The Performance bag are made and about to be shipped and will have a day turnaround for processing whereas the casual bag is made in house and easily customized and when labels come in this next week it should be a 2 days turnaround and ship.

Cant wait for pics of the battle bag ill be buying one if it has enough space for all my shizz

watched the performance bag website vid for the first time, apart from having a stiff neck, the bag looks real solid and well designed. Will consider one when i'm in the market again.

watched the performance bag website vid for the first time, apart from having a stiff neck, the bag looks real solid and well designed. Will consider one when i'm in the market again.

Haha yeah the video is a little shaky but you would not be disappointed in the bag. Just got word a few of the final production run of the performance bag are in the mail to me today

Wow. Love the mini and scorecard pocket being separate from the putter one. Would really love all that extra space with quad strap ability..But for less discs. I would love to have 12-14 disc bag with space for the extra stuff. I love my Fade Tourney bag except it wont fit the bigger minis. I would like to find something like this bag with space to fit patches on and at a smaller price point.

Interested in the battle bag... Will it have some sort of stabilizing system like the grip bags? Something to keep it upright?

Edit : something to keep it upright when you take it off and set it down on the ground

Last edited:
Interested in the battle bag... Will it have some sort of stabilizing system like the grip bags? Something to keep it upright?

Edit : something to keep it upright when you take it off and set it down on the ground

Yes that's been the biggest concern so far is making a frame with a seat and making it stable and then putting it into a functional bag

Yes that's been the biggest concern so far is making a frame with a seat and making it stable and then putting it into a functional bag

So you are going with the built in seat? How high are these bags when sitting on the ground? I don't have a stool so I don't have a frame of reference.

I'd prefer it not to have a seat built in... 9 times out of 10, I use my stool to hold my bag, not me. I realize the bottom will probably have legs or something to keep the bag itself up off the ground, but when it's wet it's inevitable that something on the bottom would get wet/muddy. There's nothing I hate more than getting my back wet or muddy from putting my bag on.