• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Here is a picture of the frame :) rolled aluminum pipes and plastic fittings but rated to hold about 275lbs worth of man. I'm not gonna give away what the bag that is gonna be built around it looks like yet but you guys should get a picture of that Thursday or Friday. Frame is simple, strong, and only weighs about 2lbs. Production run frame will also be rubber coated.

Stay tuned

Nice. Can't wait to see that finished product. I'd also like to have an idea of the dimensions. I see a bright green one in my wife's future.

I'll take one for sure now. Can you do 2 tone with a color other than black? Ie burnt orange and royal blue. Or orange and charchol?

The battle bags will come in a standard two tone color pathway with black however the bag can be made in any custom color but just takes about a week extra to receive because it will have to be custom made.

Nice. Can't wait to see that finished product. I'd also like to have an idea of the dimensions. I see a bright green one in my wife's future.

Bag is roughly 12 inches wide and 20 inches tall with basically two tiers. Trying to make it not too big or too small.

Sign me up! I take one Orange and Blue

Haha following Grip should I just bump the price up about a hundred extra bucks? ;) I think not. The extra for a custom color will only be $20 bucks which just covers the material that we don't have in stock. Do you guys think that is fair?

Btw I think it is absolutely ridiculous to charge almost $300 dollars for a bag that cost roughly $100 dollars to manufacture with small quantities, and this is not a guestimate number, I have first hand knowledge on prices lol.
Sorry for the thread drift just had to voice my opinion.

I will most likely be getting one as soon as you make them available and I as well will get a custom color, just have to see how the two-tone mock up would look to decide on orange and black or blue and yellow or some combination of the colors...

An Extra 20 sounds fair to me. 300 on the other hand is ridiculous. For that price my bag better carry it's self and find my discs,
Keep my score, have a tv and make drinks. LOL

An Extra 20 sounds fair to me. 300 on the other hand is ridiculous. For that price my bag better carry it's self and find my discs,
Keep my score, have a tv and make drinks. LOL

Haha I agree 100% with that, it better throw my shots too

I gotta say I am excited to see a medium sized backpack for a fair price. FINALLY!! I have been wanting a backpack for some time but just cant see myself dropping 200-300 dollars.

Can't wait to see more pictures.

need something at the bottom to keep the umbrella from sliding down..like a small pocket or something that cups the handle.

Latest posts