• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

I am for the umbrella idea, I was throwing the rain flap idea out there to see if there was any response. I live in SW Ontario Canada and we get a stupid amount of rain most the year. But I know you can't customize a bag for one geographic area, does not make for good business.

Last edited:
alrighty... let's get it together so we can stop hanging around the computer waiting... :)

Custom Color Small Bag

Just ordered a Casual bag. Chris will make it all Smoke color, as I requested. Will review the bag here after I use it awhile. PF is very easy to work with. Looks like nice quality at a fair price.

David, here is are some pics of your completed custom bag. If anyone is interested in getting a custom bag with different colors contact me. Cheapest Prices Guaranteed.

BTW the drink holder was made bigger to fit a 32oz Gatorade

Attachments

• DSCN0659.jpg
    DSCN0659.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0660.jpg
    DSCN0660.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0661.jpg
    DSCN0661.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
David, here is are some pics of your completed custom bag. If anyone is interested in getting a custom bag with different colors contact me. Cheapest Prices Guaranteed.

BTW the drink holder was made bigger to fit a 32oz Gatorade

Damnnnn fine-looking! My DG-playing son wants it. Now I will have to order another one, it seems.

i am curious why the drink holder looks like it is in the middle of the side and not closer to the bottom?
but very nice indeed

Damnnnn fine-looking! My DG-playing son wants it. Now I will have to order another one, it seems.

Thanks, these small bags are not production runs so when we do different colors they are individually stitched so no one will have a bag like it. If you would like another bag made we can send them both together. Just let me know. If not the bag will go out Monday Morning.

As for the water bottle being on the middle of the bag that is just a deviation that you get with individual sewing and the fact that the bag is not "box" style, meaning it doesn't have four corners. The bag is more of a "U" shape and this decreases the chance of wear on the corners of the bags seams.

Pics of Battle Bag

woooot...cant wait

Here are some pics of the back pack bag. The bag can fit between 20-25 discs and that includes half midranges and putters. The bag has built in seat, pouch for umbrella with straps to hold it up when it rains, hook up for quad straps, rain flaps, front and side putter pocket, cell phone pocket, pencil and score card pockets, and full size mini pouch.

Attachments

• DSCN0662.jpg
    DSCN0662.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0667.jpg
    DSCN0667.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN0671.jpg
    DSCN0671.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 58
Here are some pics of the back pack bag. The bag can fit between 20-25 discs and that includes half midranges and putters. The bag has built in seat, pouch for umbrella with straps to hold it up when it rains, hook up for quad straps, rain flaps, front and side putter pocket, cell phone pocket, pencil and score card pockets, and full size mini pouch.

The spot for the umbrella can also double as a holder for disc grabbers, etc.

Attachments

• DSCN0674.jpg
    DSCN0674.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN0672.jpg
    DSCN0672.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 56
agreed, i need some where to put my hoodie

Yes the space under the seat is specifically for rain gear, hoodies, or even a lunch box.

The final weight is between 3-5 pounds. My scale won't register anything below 5 pounds and ita below that.

This bag can be changed and the frame taken out which would remove the seat and make the bag lighter. If anyone is interested in that then let me know?...this would decrease the size if the bag but maintain the amount of discs and amount of storage... And probably make the bag look less box like.

Are you going to make up a demo bag of what it would look like with out the seat? Also would you be able to make a video of the bag like you did with the other bag? Just a walk through on video so we can get a better idea, pictures don't do it justice.

Are you going to make up a demo bag of what it would look like with out the seat? Also would you be able to make a video of the bag like you did with the other bag? Just a walk through on video so we can get a better idea, pictures don't do it justice.

I will possibly make a demo bag but definitely do a video of the new bag. That will be done on Monday.

Latest posts