• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

Just wondering when we will see some more info on the battle bag?

me too but I have gone from extremely interested to semi-interested at best. There was a week of progress and then they came out with the one bag and then promise of another and then....nothing yet

Guys sorry but the holiday is a hectic time for us and we have been furiously trying to update the website, get our new bags in, take new pictures and get a promotional video out.

I'm about to upload the schematic of our new bag that we are making. Tell me what you guys think.

me too but I have gone from extremely interested to semi-interested at best. There was a week of progress and then they came out with the one bag and then promise of another and then....nothing yet

Schematic will be uploaded tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work!

I feel the same way. They promised to post pictures of the schematics and haven't even done that when they said they would. This kind of makes me wonder what their customer service will be like if or when these bags were to take off.

OVERPROMISE AND UNDERDELIVER IS A FAIL!!!!! follow up on your commitments kilgus. if you need more time let the people know. this is killing your rep.

Wow..you guys need to relax..I'm a full time Doctor of Physical Therapy resident that also try's to bring you guys a good product and over promising is when you introduce a product fully and the product is not available or not up to standards.

I actually posted the schematic two days ago but the image was too big!! I will get the resized schematic back from our manufacturer tonight ! Try to be patient and our customer service is great. If you email or call you will always receive a reply within 24 hours.

Btw when you are at the mercy ofthe manufacturer and told that something will be done at one time and is not then I have no control over that but no worries I will not be giving any updates anymore tol the item in discussion is in hand so not to get your hopes up again.

I agree completely. There are always times and deadlines posted, but rarely met.

Met...sorry for the inconvenience!

Seahawk, JohnnyFats and Tourney Playa send me a PM with your address, size and I will send you a free shirt.

Thanks guys...the bag is currently being prototyped and the dimensions is what it will look like with a few extras like quad strap hooks, and rubber sprayed bottom, 1000D cordura etc.

Attachments

• disc golf bag.png
    disc golf bag.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 52
Schematics look promising. Looks like it would be a great bag. I'm assuming the bottom compartment would be accessible from the front of the bag like the current backpack style bags out there? Once the schematics are finalized any timeline for a prototype (1 week, 1 month, 6 months?) I know your working with a manufacturer and I'd rather you take your time and get an awesome product on the first try. I am just excited to see something new and probably going to buy it.

Scott, the zippered pouch on the front of the bag will open up. The design of the bag is so that the front will be easy to get to and for your go to discs the top two outside pouches will hold your "go to" discs and the center pouch on the top tier will hold your cell phone, keys, or even a couple of towels. the bag is two tier very similar to Revo/ Grip with one main difference, and that is the discs on the bottom tier will be easier to access and the discs on the top tier or placed towards the edge of the bag so you dont have them sagging down on top of the lower compartment as well as there being a firm piece of plastic to give additional support between the two tiers. Alot of time has gone into the bag and the proto is being made and usually takes roughly a month to receive back.

That sounds very promising. I can't wait to see it. Will this bag be available in different colors?

Wow..you guys need to relax..I'm a full time Doctor of Physical Therapy resident that also try's to bring you guys a good product and over promising is when you introduce a product fully and the product is not available or not up to standards.

I actually posted the schematic two days ago but the image was too big!! I will get the resized schematic back from our manufacturer tonight ! Try to be patient and our customer service is great. If you email or call you will always receive a reply within 24 hours.

People don't realize how hard it is to run a side dg business when we make almost nothing.

If your like me, you don't do it for the money - You do it because you like it. Nobody is making millions in disc golf yet. We just aren't that big. I understand were you are coming from.

We appreciate you guys and all that you do. I think it is impatience and anticipation that gets the better of us.

It's definitely not about the money...its about being able to do something for a sport you love. Especially having a full time job, taking phone calls, dealing with distributors, etc is really tough especially when you do most of the website stuff yourself.

I do appreciate the support from everyone and just wish some more Performance bags would be ordered soon by players. It's a great bag for the price and you won't be dissapointed

I think if you were able to get a video of the performance bag it would spark more interest.

There is a video on my website on the home page, but I am getting a promotional video together with the help of a fellow message board member that will have some new pics etc

Ok guys we the backpack bag is a going well and I want to know is there anything else you would like to see in it before it is completely sewn?