• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania!

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
So I know we kind of did a March Madness-themed event last year,but I decided to whip one up over at Noodle Arm Disc Golf. If you're bored at work, or are like me and know more about discs than college hoops, check it out and vote for the matchups!

Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania

Round 1 will run through tomorrow, and we'll get to the Sweet 16 by Sunday. I know not all of your favorite molds might be here, but there are only so many invites to the big dance. Have fun, and thanks for checking it out!

Awesome bracket! Thanks for doing this.

Made sure to share this on Hucking Aces. Looks like you already have quite a few votes! Got some good match-ups in there, too.

I hate that the PD is pitted against the XXX in the first round. A great disc is one and done either way.

Anyways, thanks for doing this!

Can't belive the upset going on between the PD and XXX!! C'mon PD!!

...also the Zone is way behind the Suspect...Really?!?

Sounds like the only people voting are Team Trilogy :gross::gross::gross::gross::gross:

XXX beating the PD. Suspect beating the Zone. LOLZ.

How in the name of all that is holy is the XXX beating the PD? That's ridiculous.

I guess I can see the Zone beating the Suspect because a wider range of players could use the Suspect, but still, very surprising.

I wanted to participate, but I have probably thrown less than 10% of the molds in question.

For me Firebird vs. JLS was the worst. I had to go for the underdog, JLS, but knew that it had no chance.

Now I wish that we could get that BB madness off of the tv and replace it with some dg. :pA

At last check, the PD had taken a small lead back from the XXX. Methinks this one is going down to the wire.

To everyone who has participated, shared, etc...Thank you! This was a lot of fun to put together and it makes me happy to see others enjoying it, too. Feel free to poke around on the site, and if you're a Facebooker please like it. Cheers!

Teebird v. Mongoose? You meant roadrunner...
Patriot losing to the FD?
At least the truth is smashing...
Pure v. Polecat, that wasn't fair to the polecat now was it. Pure wins the comparison, but the polecat gets an automatic bye!

That was a fun pole, good job Noodles.

I enjoyed voting in this a lot; probably more then i should have given that i havent thrown a significant % of the molds. I had pretty arbitrary voting criteria but oh well. About halfway thru voting when i noticed the trilogy fanboys showing out i just started voting against them out of principle.