• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Vogurt had a white one that would glide for days straight

I believe Vogurt had a white one that would glide for days straight

He's right. That's my prototype. My flippiest, hyzer flip it and it can seriously go as far as my FD's... Just a glide machine!

I got 6 of the production ran big stamped P-md3's, and they are overstable. Amazing feel in the hand. Favorite mid, I haven't played much since I got them but the newest run is 10x better than the proto's and I'm glad I bought 6 haha, It's like a KC pro Roc. Full power rips and it was still hyzering for me honestly. They are going to season in to such amazing discs.

Interesting. My white & black PMD3 protos are exactly the samd as the colored run oranges. Some HSS and LSS when new, but will beat straight very quickly. Havent beaten one "too understable" yet. Feels like it is that initial breaking in period and then your good to go on straight shots/small hyzerflips with zero fade. Flies like a putter but longer and lower lines. What more could you want on tight wooded fairways?

just for clarification.

I've seen people beg for (stiff chalky roc plastic) KCpro teebirds for years now and I think innova has made a misstep not making them. I think discmania could easily capitalize on this and at least experiment with a KCpro FD. A slightly more durable DFD/Base line that seasons a little slower would be AWESOME !!

I agree, KC pro Teebirds would be money but I'm sure the FD would be awesome in that plastic too! To be honest, what wouldn't be.. Whatever kind of plastic blend you're going to choose for the P-Line FD, please don't make them floppy!

what are the chances of running a kp1x? Also, got one of the proto p-line fd's in mail, really excited!!

The P-P1x are real stiff if that's what you're looking for. I got a pair of them and they're great in the hot summer time

Status
Not open for further replies.