• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what are the chances of a run of Glow KP2?I love KP2's and think a Glow run might actually be an upgrade,if that's possible.

Glow KP2 is a bad idea... Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Also, we're going broke on all the holiday deals. Or is it just me?...

Do you plan on replicating some of the unique runs of the PD2 your pro's carry?

Simon has that flat first run that is stiff and seems to be one of a kind, I feel something like that would sell well!

Eric has the PD2 that produces great turn and doesn't seem to fly like a PD2.

Then on a slightly related note, Eagle throwing a max for stupid OS needs. What about a metal flake PD2 or maybe if you got a run flat and pearly (like Simons or 2nd run FDs) that could be a new option! (shout out for MF FD's and MD3's as well lol)

While those runs would benefit the team, it would also give us DM fans something fun to play around with!

The wife saw the free shipping today and the discount on D-Line P2's. She says...why don't you go ahead and order a few of those for Christmas. If she only knew....

12299317_10201206656044172_498634868968964767_n.jpg

Any chance that we'll ever see a D-line MD3?
I would think so! I mean they do have the d-line Md2, would only make sense. I imagine they have a white board of every mold in order with different plastics to release. It seems like having to order through Innova each time can cause a small backlog when Innova is at full creation mode.

I wanted to try a G line TD2 (Fever) but haven't been able to find it available anywhere...including your store. Is this something that is still being produced?

I wanted to try a G line TD2 (Fever) but haven't been able to find it available anywhere...including your store. Is this something that is still being produced?

I stopped typing in fever and started typing in td2 and found it.....

Why does Discmania make 150 open class PD2s if they're not overstable? I don't think I've ever seen one fly more stable than a PD within that weight range, so why make them?

Why does Discmania make 150 open class PD2s if they're not overstable? I don't think I've ever seen one fly more stable than a PD within that weight range, so why make them?

Not everyone uses PD2's to be OS. A lot of people even like the 170-175 runs that produce turn and don't fly true to the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.