• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry it took me so long to reply guys :) you keep me busy at the store...

Keep up the good work! Don't want to stroke the ego too much but you guys really are the best and have second to none customer service.

Snatched a few G-line P1x today. Can't wait to throw them.

I saw it reccomended earlier, and I will point it out again... SFD2! The FD2 is taking more and more shots on the course. Money FH and BH. I would love to beat in an SLine, it may be closer to the 2nd run fd than before...

I saw it reccomended earlier, and I will point it out again... SFD2! The FD2 is taking more and more shots on the course. Money FH and BH. I would love to beat in an SLine, it may be closer to the 2nd run fd than before...

Since day one of the FD2 being released I have wanted S-line! please please please!

I love the look of my Swirls! I've started to bag a lot of them due to their unique design BUT the base colors are usually a tint of brown or natural earth tones - Colorado is pretty brown 9 months out of the year. How do you choose your color combos and will we ever see more vibrant Swirlies?

I've heard rumors that this might happen shortly after the 1st of the year.

gJRNqow.jpg

This is when the color scheme handcuffs me. Would have already ordered the G P1x and G DD if there were any blue, purple, pink :(

Yay rumors!

I to have avoided swirlies due to colorado colors. I dont need them though, my bag is nearly all C-line minus one PD2 and 1 FD (and maybe a FD2 come the new year?)

Hybrids are far from OS. In fact, most of the Hybrid's that I have are a little less stable for an FD.

Odd I got a few and have one in the bag now and it is more stable than a jackal stamped s line I tested out a couple years ago it's honestly only a tick less stable than my 4th run c line both are max weight.

Odd I got a few and have one in the bag now and it is more stable than a jackal stamped s line I tested out a couple years ago it's honestly only a tick less stable than my 4th run c line both are max weight.

That's interesting. I have two of the Hybrids from about a year ago and they were noticeably less stable than my S-Line's. Out of the box they were similar in flight to the new P-Line FD's. I might have to snag a couple of the newer run hybrids that are on their site right now and see if they have a little more stability. I love the hybrid plastic mix, so if I can find a Hybrid FD with a notch more stability than the one that's in my bag, I'd be down for that.

I have a couple of the older 'champystar' FD's in the garage, and recently threw one in the bag, but I'm just not impressed with the LSS. The glide is insane and I like the bit of turn at high speed, but would really love to get my hands on something with the same glide and HSS, but that has a strong fade.

If they could make an S-line that was like the 3rd/4th run C-lines, that would be perfect. Hell, if they'd just bring back the 2nd and 3rd/4th run C-lines, I'd be in FD nirvana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts