• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Dynamic Discs Glass Blown Open 24-Apr to 27-Apr-2019

ok ok. I will increase the hole bug size. It is pretty small honestly. I will bump it up a bit for all us old people.

And yes, my system handles the 720 broadcast better than the 1080p60 with 4 cameras. But, I also made a few other changes to help out with some resources.

Thanks for watching everyone. Much appreciated.

THANK YOU! Much better size of the hole number/length screen bug!

Edited for snipage…

Damn you streets... you gotta go ruin everything...:p;)

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Even on my 4K 55in it's pretty tiny, but I am sitting about 20 feet away. I guess I either need to get some binoculars or a 75 inch TV!

sitting 20 feet away from a 55inch tv is pretty far away. something like 7-10 is recommended

Only 8 players below par for this round. I thought Eagle's round rating at -8 would be incredibly high but looks like it is around 1075 right now.

Those scores are... interesting.

Didn't watch live, but guessing conditions were rough?

Freeman goes from -11 first round to +4 second round?

I think TPTB believe that long, open courses where the top players can throw bombs is what everyone wants to watch. I think they're sadly mistaken.

And yes, it's easier to film and for (large numbers of) spectators to watch.

The last time Worlds was held in Emporia, all I heard, especially from local pros, is that it was "boring". And that is how I begin to feel after trying to watch FPO and MPO and multiple cards for four days. It gets numbing after a while seeing the same shots over and over and over....

And I'd also say "yes' the artificial OB is an artificial and bad way to try to make the course more challenging. All it does is bore us more... "Oh look, everyone went OB, how exciting!"

What are the non-CC courses in Emporia? Jones East is one of them, IIRC? Those courses are a lot more fun for me as a spectator than watching everyone try to throw hyzers as hard as they can all day...

I wish MPO still played Jones Gold.

He misplayed 16. He went OB near the drop zone (15 - 20' behind the DZ markers) and played from where he went out. All OB throws were to play from the DZ, so misplay. The question was how deep the DZ was meant to be behind the markers (the TD can designate the DZ as either a tee box or a 30cm deep standard lie).

Last edited: