• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

it's only the first round but scrolling down the scoreboard i think i am most surprised by the great players who were not in the top 30% of the field (young guns and veterans). it looks to me like the 2019 season is going to require your "A" game from the start as the depth of player talent deepens.

It would be interesting to see how many "touring pros" we have gained in the last few years. Though I guess we would have to come up with a definition of touring pro...

it's only the first round but scrolling down the scoreboard i think i am most surprised by the great players who were not in the top 30% of the field (young guns and veterans). it looks to me like the 2019 season is going to require your "A" game from the start as the depth of player talent deepens.

I would bet that you put this same field at a place like Maple Hill and the familiar names would be at the top.

Sooo just watched the course preview and wow... maybe put a few trees in the way?

16 guys with 1050+ rounds.
21 guys with 1040+ rounds.
27 guys with 1030+ rounds.

4 guys birdie every hole on the front 9, lots of others coming close to it.

Cupcake disc golf.

16 guys with 1050+ rounds.
21 guys with 1040+ rounds.
27 guys with 1030+ rounds.

4 guys birdie every hole on the front 9, lots of others coming close to it.

Cupcake disc golf.

Those ratings don't seem possible no matter how cupcake the course.

Geez.....just call par 50. Crisis averted. Let's watch some disc golf.

While par 59 is too high even for Intermediate players, 50 would be too low for MPO. There just aren't any holes I would have called a par 4.

"All par 3" wins again.

45 Birdys on the feature card. . .thats just, well boring. .

But it will be interesting to watch the video later today, just as boring to watch as the score says?

Looks like a bunch of guys were actually going for, and 8 or 9 made, the eagle on that goofy island hole this year. Last year it was too windy and a lot of layups and even then it wasn't an easy hole...

Will any of the videos come out before the rounds start today ( well the first FPO card just started )