• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Las Vegas Challenge

Will any of the videos come out before the rounds start today ( well the first FPO card just started )

Maybe the FPO might be out b4 the MPO starts but I wouldn't count on it.

They usually do the commentary recording for MPO in the morning(you will notice they say yesterday a lot when referring to how they shot and today when talking about their plans for the next round)) then edit it in and then start the upload of that vid. Then they go out to film the next and post it when they get back. Also, don't forget they are on pacific time, which is another 3hrs behind east coast of USA.

Last edited:
Is somebody gonna start the "Is Paige Pierce washed up thread?" Just imagine if she had gotten married, or switched sponsors in the off season.

I noticed she switched to a straddle putting stance, which didn't seem to help, but I don't actually think it is because she is pressing like people say. I think it is actually that she is unwilling to adapt to how she is playing.

If you are making all of your 30' putts, then it is ok to run a 60' hard because you will make the comeback, but if you are not, then sometimes it is best to ensure that you give the 60' a "half-go" to make sure you are inside 10' for the comeback.

Could be incorrectly recorded on UDisc, and I'm sure watching the round coverage will clear this up, but they have PP as making 0 putts from outside of 3 meters. 0% on the new C1x stat. She struggles on the green sometimes, but I have a hard time believing that she didn't make any from outside of 10 feet and that all throw in distances were 5ft.

Is somebody gonna start the "Is Paige Pierce washed up thread?" Just imagine if she had gotten married, or switched sponsors in the off season.

I noticed she switched to a straddle putting stance, which didn't seem to help, but I don't actually think it is because she is pressing like people say. I think it is actually that she is unwilling to adapt to how she is playing.

If you are making all of your 30' putts, then it is ok to run a 60' hard because you will make the comeback, but if you are not, then sometimes it is best to ensure that you give the 60' a "half-go" to make sure you are inside 10' for the comeback.

She switched to the straddle at the end of last year. McBeth did something similar a couple years back in mid-season. Both said they did it because something was off in their "normal" putt but being on the road didn't afford them the time to focus on fixing it, so they went to the straddle because it was working better. McBeth obviously went back to his regular staggered stance after an off-season of work, but surprisingly Pierce hasn't. Maybe she discovered she prefers the straddle.

But you're right, her issues yesterday were definitely in how she approached her round. She is a super aggressive player and does not seem to have a lower gear. So when the aggressive play isn't working, she doesn't adjust. She found too much OB (27th out of 31 women in OB rate) and isn't putting well enough to justify the over-aggressive runs.

She was airballing from inside the circle during a low-wind first round. That's unheard of from a top player.

In the entire FPO field, NOBODY got a birdie on holes 10-15.

This course must be way tougher and/or the wind must be howling.

Yes. . bad round for PP. . .but Hokom is actually worse

I just logged on to UDisc, figuring Sarah would have stretched out her lead by now.

Ummmm....

:|

Granted, the whole field is getting punished out there, but she's doing a complete 180.

Here's to getting back in the game for the final two rounds.