• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] PDX

I snagged one for the collection myself... unless someone wants to buy it? 60 bucks! :D (Am I doing it right?)

Whoo! Glad I saw this thread update! I've been seeing the social media stuffs but didn't notice they'd been posted. Grabbed a black stamp. It's bitchin' artwork, so figure even black will be okay.

In the time it took me to checkout (already auto-logged into both store.discmania.net and PayPay) they went from 50 black stamps and 12 white stamps, to 32 black stamps and 0 white. Damn these things move fast!

I wanted an oil slick stamp, 7 left and when i was paypal checkout they sold out before I could buy 1 lol.
Black and a green stamp.
Let's see how many show up on Ebay in the next week lol

The only reason I saw them before they sold out was someone tagged me on Instagram. I was actually right in the middle of Wal-Mart frantically trying to snatch up some PDXs haha.

Looked like the had oil slick, rainbow and green and red shatter stamps that went quick. I wasn't able to cop any of those so I settled for black and red stamps. Cool artwork...truly hope they are as swirly as the promo pics!

Damn...mine are put for delivery and I'm up in Denver for a tournament through Sunday. Pretty excited to get home and see these babies!

My PDx and Plastic Addicts Habit (the new lid) are waiting for me at home right now... ... ... might have to leave work early. :D

Got to throw my S-Line PDX yesterday and think it's fair to say it's an absolute bomber. Not to mention the stamp is awesome, which is way more than I can say about the colors of the discs I received! The DM store must hate me because as much as I see the pictures of these beautifully colorful swirl discs, I always end up getting the drab, ****ty colors. The disc I chose to throw is mostly white with a faint blue hue, without much of any 'swirl' to be found. Compared to the other mud colored discs I received, this was going to be the best color choice as a thrower. :mad:

Mine also arrived with the same razor sharp flashing as the C-Lines had, which I removed before throwing, but I was really impressed with the flight. To me, it flew like a fresh Destroyer, with a tick of high speed turn and a strong forward fade. It also has a lot of glide for being as overstable as it. At this point I'd say the flight numbers are more like 11/5/-.5/3. I'm definitely looking forward to beating it in a bit more to see how the flight changes.

Awesome disc so far. Hopefully Discmania will put these into full production. :thmbup:

Got to throw my S-Line PDX yesterday and think it's fair to say it's an absolute bomber. Not to mention the stamp is awesome, which is way more than I can say about the colors of the discs I received! The DM store must hate me because as much as I see the pictures of these beautifully colorful swirl discs, I always end up getting the drab, ****ty colors. The disc I chose to throw is mostly white with a faint blue hue, without much of any 'swirl' to be found. Compared to the other mud colored discs I received, this was going to be the best color choice as a thrower. :mad:

Mine also arrived with the same razor sharp flashing as the C-Lines had, which I removed before throwing, but I was really impressed with the flight. To me, it flew like a fresh Destroyer, with a tick of high speed turn and a strong forward fade. It also has a lot of glide for being as overstable as it. At this point I'd say the flight numbers are more like 11/5/-.5/3. I'm definitely looking forward to beating it in a bit more to see how the flight changes.

Awesome disc so far. Hopefully Discmania will put these into full production. :thmbup:

Sounds like my flat Discraft Z-Crush... which II've. .. But Crush's vary too much apparently so looking foreward to trying out the PDx