• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Booster PaK and Challenger PaK

I have to say the bag looks pretty nice. In that last pic, is that other bag a revo dual pack? Id definitely pick the challenger over that. Also in the last pic, with the water bottle in the holder, does it sag down below the bottom of the bag or is that just the angle the picture was taken making it look like that?

I have to say the bag looks pretty nice. In that last pic, is that other bag a revo dual pack? Id definitely pick the challenger over that. Also in the last pic, with the water bottle in the holder, does it sag down below the bottom of the bag or is that just the angle the picture was taken making it look like that?

Yes, that's a revo dual pack. That's a 2012 discraft ace race water bottle, and I found the bottle pouches a bit big and short for it; so it could be sagging. you can see it better in the first picture; the last picture is definitely exaggerated due to the angle/POV.

Booster Pak

That's a great looking bag! Might have to get myself a Christmas present

Here is one of our Booster Pak's that we made for a customer. We have decided to better meet the needs of our customers that a majority of our booster paks will be custom made in colors of your choice and can be found on our website. You can check out our inventory on our products page of what custom bags are available.

We have also decided that all Booster Paks will only be $70 shipped if ordering one from our website.

Or email us with your custom colors and we can have made for you in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• custom backpackfront.jpg
    custom backpackfront.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 83
  • custom backpack left side.jpg
    custom backpack left side.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 84
  • custom backpack back.jpg
    custom backpack back.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 70
The challenger pak is now available to be made in custom colors with black ballistic as the base color and any other color you would like.

Send a message or email me at [email protected] to order or check out the website. It will take 2 weeks to make your custom bag and as always the price is still the same. $199 shipped to your door.

Kilgus do you have any internal pictures of the booster pack? As far as the disc storage area or any videos of the booster pack?

What colors are currently available in the $85 dollar backpack? Thanks!

We can do pretty much any colors and right now we are only taking custom orders and all custom orders are now only $75 including shipping which is a deal that no one can beat.

As for pictures of the internal component of the bag it has the same coroplast frame that our performance bag has and the a cell phone pocket in the side pocket. I can get picks up if needed. Winter is fast approaching and this is our slow season so we will be revamping our line up and getting inventory up for spring

That booster pak looks great. Now to convince the wife that I need it for christmas.

We can do pretty much any colors and right now we are only taking custom orders and all custom orders are now only $75 including shipping which is a deal that no one can beat.

As for pictures of the internal component of the bag it has the same coroplast frame that our performance bag has and the a cell phone pocket in the side pocket. I can get picks up if needed. Winter is fast approaching and this is our slow season so we will be revamping our line up and getting inventory up for spring

If you can get more pics that would be awesome, I want to pull the trigger I am just tied between 2 different bags. Drink holders, storage space? Thanks.

Is there a bottle holder on the Booster Pak? I might be on the market for a smaller bag than my Mahal. That one might just work. But I am a heavy drinker. :D

Yes there is a bottle holder. I can add 2 bottle holders if necessary. We have tested multiple designs trying to figure out which features people like most.

As a person in the bag market, I always like watching videos of an overview of bags. Pictures are nice but a video never lies. Can get a real "feel" for a bag before you get it. With that being said, I would very much like to see a video overview of your bags.

As a person in the bag market, I always like watching videos of an overview of bags. Pictures are nice but a video never lies. Can get a real "feel" for a bag before you get it. With that being said, I would very much like to see a video overview of your bags.

You can see videos of all of our production bags if you go to youtube and search for physical flight disc golf bags and check out our page.

As for pics I have attached a few of the booster paks pockets and pics of proto bag.

Attachments

• insulated pocket.jpg
    insulated pocket.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 34
  • roll cage.jpg
    roll cage.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 30
  • BAG.kilgus.side,front.view.jpg
    BAG.kilgus.side,front.view.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 106

I've had a few people ask for pics of the inside of the bag with our new optional aluminum roll cage. So here it is. Pictured is the roll cage raw before being rhino lined in one of our touring pros bags. Also there is a picture of it out of the bag. To our knowledge this is the only aluminum roll cage made for any bags and this basically makes the bag indestructible and gives it great stability. We only charge $30 for the addition which covers basically the cost of aluminum and the labor, we aren't trying to make a profit off it.

It also only weighs 10 ounces.

Attachments

• roll cage.jpg
    roll cage.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 37
  • roll cage in bag.jpg
    roll cage in bag.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 36
have you tried the booster pack out?? i'm in the market for a new bag and am going backpack style...i like that it's different and stands out...i'm not huge but i'm wide...wanted to know how it would fit me...

Latest posts