• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Booster PaK and Challenger PaK

The booster Pak is about 12 inches wide with pockets. It carries 12 discs plus putter very comfortably.

I have seen the YouTube channel. It has the chally bag. Which looks superb, but the booster is the old proto not the new style. Also on your website, you have 2 different prices for the booster and 2 different prices on this topic. All ranging from 70-85$

I have seen the YouTube channel. It has the chally bag. Which looks superb, but the booster is the old proto not the new style. Also on your website, you have 2 different prices for the booster and 2 different prices on this topic. All ranging from 70-85$

The booster is the same in all pictures on the website. Also the price is listed at $75 on the website and we decreased the price to make it the same as our performance bag. Go back to the site and refresh and you should see that all the prices are the same.

So there is no confusion the booster pak is $75 and the Chally is $199

You can, the top compartment is supported by the frame now for those who want to over load the top with 5-10 discs or a six pack

The booster is the same in all pictures on the website. Also the price is listed at $75 on the website and we decreased the price to make it the same as our performance bag. Go back to the site and refresh and you should see that all the prices are the same.

So there is no confusion the booster pak is $75 and the Chally is $199

Sorry didn't mean to be confusing. I was talking about on your YouTube page. It has the old booster bag, which was named the jet pack. I would love to see a current video of the new bag, since it seems you slimmed it down quite a bit. Once I get back to work, damn sandy. I will be placing an order. :)

I ordered the Chally bag, I've been researching a good month, design, user reviews, and customer service definitely sold me, mad props to kilgus, it will be at least a few weeks before I get it but I will let everyone know my review.

I ordered the Chally bag, I've been researching a good month, design, user reviews, and customer service definitely sold me, mad props to kilgus, it will be at least a few weeks before I get it but I will let everyone know my review.

yeah buddy! :thmbup: welcome to the Chally family

yeah buddy! :thmbup: welcome to the Chally family

Thanks for your review, it really pushed me over the edge to order one. Great CS from kilgus too, if you are on the fence I'd definitely recommend, and I don't even have my bag yet. :)

I went with the aluminum frame too, am I the first?

No problem doomie, we slimmed down the jet Pak to make it hit the small backpack mark and because we wanted to make the small bag more affordable. Also the jet pack wasn't as comfortable as we had liked so we change the design to make it lighter and better for your back.

I'm leaning toward ordering a Booster Pak. I like the smaller backpack idea. Do you have any other pictures or color samples?

Sent money to you just now for my brother-in-law's bag, the Booster PaK.

Sloppy disc, I will post more pics of the booster Pak as they arrive and get them made. We are in the process of getting multiple manufacturers of our bags so that we are not dependent on one this will benefit the customer in the long run making the days of having to wait weeks to months a thing of the past. With that said it might take us some time to get to this level so with the winter arriving it made perfect since to begin the change so please be patient with us while we go through our growing pains.

I am still interested in seeing more pictures and maybe a video of the challenges pak. :)

Here is the videoof the Chally bag, I received mine on Thursday from Chris, communication was excellent and the bag was shipped in perfect condition.

I put in 3 different days of 2 rounds each day since I've had the bag. I am truly in love, before it I had Carolina Revo with Quads, it wasn't a bad bag just wasn't all that comfy and extremely heavy. I had the chally packed full, 18-20 discs, a 6 pack of beer in the top, all of the other necessities (water, phone, keys) and still had plenty of room to keep my chair in it as well.

I am extremely pleased with my order and would recommend the Chally bag to anyone, I am very impressed. If any of you have any questions about the bag just shoot me a PM. My honest opinion is it is worth every penny. It is so comfortable on your back.