• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

Not at PIAS, but I just got an almost new CE QMS for $6.

I've got a ton of Sanny rocs and nike plastic from my local PIAS. It helps to know the owner.

The cold winter months kinda depletes the used selection. During the summer new discs are coming in every day and you get a good chance of finding something nice.

dave9668 said:
Donkeypuncher said:
I'll take a picture of the DG section at my pias tomorrow just so you can see what you're missing.

The first time I went into that one my jaw dropped. I have never seen so many discs in one place. That place is amazing and the lady who works there is very nice.

You should come to "Rick's Darts And Games" in Houston sometime. He has almost 500 disc on display.

I started playing just over a month ago. PIAS is close to where I work so I've been going there about once a week checking on the used discs. I've been surprised that there has been a few new discs each week even though it's winter.

This week I find a brand new Daredevil Beaver putter for $3.99. Sometimes little finds like that can just make your week.

chris

I am jealous of you guys that can find the used gems. The 2 PIAS here in wichita only deal with new DX Discs.

lock-off said:
dgdave said:
He has about 300 CE discs in the closet.

how wasteful

He occasionally sells them on ebay. He stopped playing when his son was born about 2 or so years ago. People bring them in quite frequently anf he gives them $5 for them.

dgdave said:
lock-off said:
dgdave said:
He has about 300 CE discs in the closet.

how wasteful

He occasionally sells them on ebay. He stopped playing when his son was born about 2 or so years ago. People bring them in quite frequently anf he gives them $5 for them.

WOW people like that should even be allowed to buy/sell plastic. Downright Disgusting and such a TOOL :evil:

a friend of mine down south...got a like new 8x roc....for 5.99 from a PIAS....

i was sooo full of hate that nite!

mikesolt said:

What does the 8x stand for? :oops:

Midnightbiker said:
mikesolt said:

What does the 8x stand for? :oops:

8X - 8-time champion Ken CLimo.....at the time the disc was released.

I got a pretty nice KC Pro 11X Banshee for $5 the other day. New from the looks of it.

Just got back from PIAS again. My friend that throws Millenium is going to be happy.

Brand new
2 Sirius JLS
2 Sirius Orion LF
1 Sirius Omega
2 Omega Drivers(The prototypes)

Total spent: $25.

Apparently some dude came in a a box of plastic and sold it. He had some 77 molds in there...a 73 mold I think...a couple of Gophers...and some other random stuff. I think there might have even been some 86 Softies in there.

Jealous once again...I should quit reading this thread cuz it just makes me mad reading about the great finds :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hate you! Damn! Wish I had some place around here like that. The place in Ft. Collins takes all the choicey stuff that comes in for him self. Stuff like that you just listed would never make it in the bin at Wright Life.

BLURR said:
Just got back from PIAS again. My friend that throws Millenium is going to be happy.

Brand new
2 Sirius JLS
2 Sirius Orion LF
1 Sirius Omega
2 Omega Drivers(The prototypes)

Total spent: $25.

Apparently some dude came in a a box of plastic and sold it. He had some 77 molds in there...a 73 mold I think...a couple of Gophers...and some other random stuff. I think there might have even been some 86 Softies in there.

I haven't been in a couple monthes. This has inspired me to go on my lunch break. Last time I went, I found my favorite Nike Spirit that I had lost over the summer.

I didn't pick it up, but they had a prototype omega putter in there too. I think it was 172g. It was rediculously soft. The stamp even said..."Millenium Prototype Putter" and was black and purple on a white disc.