• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

BLURR said:
I didn't pick it up, but they had a prototype omega putter in there too. I think it was 172g. It was rediculously soft. The stamp even said..."Millenium Prototype Putter" and was black and purple on a white disc.

shoulda swooped it dude
thats dgr trade bait right der

There is nooo place to buy used discs in MA that I know of. If anyone does, send along the info.

Oh and BTW...you guys suuuuck for having access to this kind of stuff :twisted:

Its not the same when somebody can find treasure for 3.99 and put it on ebay and triple or even quadruple there money back :evil:

jtkustomizer said:
Its not the same when somebody can find treasure for 3.99 and put it on ebay and triple or even quadruple there money back :evil:

not even just that...I like to hold a disc and caress it before deciding if I want it or not....hummm thanks for helping sleepy but its just not the same...guess Ill just have to visit my sister in Houston more :D

My PIAS has the same 7 innova molds and 3 discraft molds they had when I started playing dg. I basically only order online. Its a shame because I am a convicted disc fondler.

Praise the lord for LSD Discs!

Furthur said:
dgdave said:
I JUST GOT A CLEAR SABRE!!!!!!! 6 BUCKS!!!!

Welcome to the club. Don't lose it :).

The only thing that sucks about it is that it looks like it spent some time in water and now its the exact color of the dead grass.

dgdave said:
Furthur said:
dgdave said:

The only thing that sucks about it is that it looks like it spent some time in water and now its the exact color of the dead grass.

Nice. Granted, some of the "clear" sabres that I have from the same run are the color of grass anyways.

dgdave said:
Furthur said:
dgdave said:

Soft Scrub bathroom cleaner, the white pasty kind. Trust me.

the PIAS i know about in CO dont take used discs, but the best disc i ever snagged from the wright life used bin was a proto wizard for 4$

Thatdirtykid said:
the PIAS i know about in CO dont take used discs, but the best disc i ever snagged from the wright life used bin was a proto wizard for 4$

Hmmmmm

Kind of defeats the "Play it Again" portion of the theme of the store...

I am not sure we have Pias in Houston anymore. nice finds tho

I just found one on the way to spring valley ball/disc golf club.

After reading about all these great finds, I eagerly checked out my local PIAS for the first time. Not only do they not sell used discs, they think new Champion plastic is worth $16.99. Unless it is a JK Champ Valk, then it is $19.99!

Bradley Walker said:
Thatdirtykid said:

Hmmmmm

Kind of defeats the "Play it Again" portion of the theme of the store...

They have enough trouble selling new discs, they dont seem to think used would be worth it. They are the only used sporting goods they have refused to buy from me.

u ought to put down the addresses of those PIA's

consider them a map of some sorts for those who ever decide to go on a holy grail road trip through the Oklahoma/Texas junction

Latest posts