• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PIAS - Great Finds

My nearest PIAS used to have nice used stuff that people bought online, then traded in because they didn't like them. It was nice, I got a KC Pro Roc for a five dollar bill.

Now all they have is a stack of Innova X-Outs.

zj1002 said:
wait shit was that the north or south? i am betting north, no way bird would have left that destroyer'

and hit me up if you ever want to play a round Chase. I am usually in town friday-sunday, or i can show you around the san marcos course if you make it down south.

It was South and Bird wasn't in. The Nuke was just good timing because some guy brought it in as I was leaving. I got really excited when I found an SE Roc... but it had a crack in it

Sounds good. Im on South Congress so I usually play MetCenter, Circle C, Pease, Austin Ridge

@ Booter: likewise. will you be playing Outlaws? I need some redemption on Wilco. I came home after that last round and had 101* fever and ended up catching the flu.

so I shouldn't post this here but...Moody was telling me his place was going to be open each sunday until Oktoberfest. should get a DGR round out there...

zj1002 said:
so I shouldn't post this here but...Moody was telling me his place was going to be open each sunday until Oktoberfest. should get a DGR round out there...

yea, i saw him today at DN and he said that. I may wanna play out there this sunday

that sux bro. But how the hell do you get the flue after playing in the heat lol anywho,yea I'm thinkin of playin outlaws. I'm playin oktoberfest for sure. Back to back weekends. Then kevins tourney on burnet is the 17th of oct. Gonna b busy ! Which is y I sold shit lastnight lol

ChaseTheAce said:
zj1002 said:
yea, i saw him today at DN and he said that. I may wanna play out there this sunday
i believe i'm on for Oktoberfest!! :mrgreen:

Chase -- i'm the baldheaded jerk @ DN thurs-sun.. introduce yourself next time i'm there. DGR peoples get special privs regarding the used bin :)

Leopard said:
ChaseTheAce said:
zj1002 said:
i believe i'm on for Oktoberfest!! :mrgreen:

Chase -- i'm the baldheaded jerk @ DN thurs-sun.. introduce yourself next time i'm there. DGR peoples get special privs regarding the used bin :)

haha will do. ive asked twice if anyone working that day posted on DGR, but someone else was working. i love privileges :D

booter said:
yea. Dnt ask zam for rhynos either. :/
haha we got a majority Rhyno throwers here. i know 3 maybe 4 out of the 5 of us have Rhynos in the bag and we've got fiends for SE, Gummy Champ, Flat/Firm Champ, Pearly, Proline, all flavors between us. yo chances is not good :mrgreen:

and i only take the exceptional Leos 8)
9.5/10 max-weight uninked neon yellow CE Leo last weekend, $20 bought off a customer

let it be known, i'm out of store credit :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

176g "Stable MId-range Driver" Roc & a 175g Champ Glow FL, both in great condition for under $20...PIAS in Carrollton, TX. Nothing like the good ole days though, back before disc golfers worked at the store. Now all the tasty innova stuff sits behind the counter, but I can still find some Millennium and Gateway rarities for cheap sometimes.

Found at PIAS tonight:

>Flat, pearly, gummy Champ Orc
>10X KC Pro TeeBird
>11X KC Pro Teebird
>10X KC Pro Roc, sweetly seasoned
>CE Spider with small "Innova Champion" star stamp

Total, with tax: $19.45

Ugh, our stupid PIAS only stock new Innova for high prices. I've only ever seen 3-4 used discs in going to the store :-/

Sweet find on those TB's and Rocs.

n3tw0rkn3rd said:
Ugh, our stupid PIAS only stock new Innova for high prices. I've only ever seen 3-4 used discs in going to the store :-/

Sweet find on those TB's and Rocs.
Agreed Colorado PIASs are pathetic. The one by me only had 10 X-Out star gators for full price in the way of discs.

well they are not stable like a Teebird
but I like them
but I also play at altitude
and they aren't in my real bag just my having fun bag